Mental Health Writing Contest
The Depression Guide's 2006 DG Popular Article Competition
Depression Guide is proud to announce the 2006 DG Popular Article Competition. Compete & Win. Don't miss your chance to win in the depression-guide competition exclusively for our esteemed visitors. Enter today for your chance to win cash prizes.
We're looking for good articles on mental health which are original and brief. Send us your best in 1,500 words or fewer.
But don't be too long about it-the deadline is December 01, 2006.
We will select top articles and post them in our website. The top article owners will get a cash prize of $10 each.
- The competition is open to manuscripts of 1,500 words or fewer on Mental Health related topics. Entries outside the word limitation will be disregarded. Type the word count on the first page of your entry along with your name, address, phone number and email address.
- The competition is open to poems 32 lines or fewer. Entries longer than 32 lines will be automatically disqualified. Long poems may not be broken into segments and entered as separate entries. Each poem must be self-contained and must be titled. Style and subject matter is Mental Health Related. Judging is blind.
- Entrants must be 16 years of age or older.
- All entries must be in English, original, unpublished, and not submitted elsewhere until the winners are announced. "Unpublished" means poems may not have appeared in print or on the Internet for public consumption (i.e., poems posted on a public forum or on your Web site may not be entered).
- Entries will close after midnight EST on December 01' 2006.
- Winners will be published on the website by Feb 1, 2007. The winners will also be intimated by Email. If you have not been contacted by this date, you may assume that your entry is not a finalist and may be marketed elsewhere.
- The Cash prize will be awarded to the respective winners by Paypal only.
- Depression Guide holds all the rights to use the articles submitted. It will be then the property of depression guide and it can publish those articles on its website. The participants by participating in the contest gives the rights to depression guide to publish and use thse articles.
- The Articles can be submitted by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Depression guide reserves the rights to declare the winner of its choice with no influence of another person or party.
You can submit the articles by sending an EMAIL to email@example.com
Do you like this Story?
Stay Connected with DG