Well most of the side effects of Citalopram are as follows:
· feeling nervous, restless, or unable to sit still;
· drowsiness, dizziness, trouble concentrating;
· sleep problems (insomnia);
· nausea, gas, upset stomach, loss of appetite;
· weight changes;
· urinating more than usual;
· decreased sex drive, impotence, or difficulty having an orgasm; or
· dry or watery mouth, yawning, or ringing in your ears.
So as you can see, weight changes are also one of the side effects of taking Citalopram. Consult your doctor if you feel that it is affecting more.
I've come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that's as unique as a fingerprint - and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you.
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.