Transient Global AmnesiaTweet
Transient global amnesia is a one type of mental disease which consisting momentary disorder of memory. Transient global amnesia is a good expression in difficulty of cerebral angiography. This disease is mainly affected on elder person. Temporary loss of memory is Transient global amnesia. Neurological conditions such as epilepsy, transient ischemic attack, head injury are related to transient global amnesia mental disease. Transient global amnesia is mainly affect on memory function.
Causes of Transient global amnesia
- Unexpected fascination in cold or hot water may be cause of Transient global amnesia disease.
- Transient global amnesia is caused by tiring physical activity.
- Several emotional stress is also cause of transient global amnesia.
- Some sexual interaction may be reason of Transient global amnesia.
- Sensitive emotional suffering such as aggravated by bad news, too much work etc. are responsible for Transient global amnesia.
- Sometimes, transient global amnesia is caused by some drugs, shock and emotional stress.
Symptoms of Transient global amnesia
There are several symptoms are occurred in transient global amnesia;
- Sudden memory loss
- slowly come back of memory
- Headache or Head trauma
- Nausea and vomiting
- Mental shock
- Visual disturbance
- Rapid heartbeat
- Sometime;chest or neck pain
Diagnosis for Transient global amnesia
Diagnosis of transient global amnesia is mainly consist of neurological test;
- Electroencephalogram that is EEG test is used for recording electrical activity of brain in diagnosis of transient global amnesia.
- CT scan is also used for getting images of brain in different angles. CT scan can expose irregularities in brain structure.
Treatment for Transient global amnesia
There are no specific treatment for transicient global amnesia mental disease. Treatment of transient global amnesia is depend upon root cause of this mental disease.
- Visit with neurologist is very necessary for treatment of transient global amnesia.
- Transient global amnesia is naturally restricted and has no long-established after effects.
- Medical care in emergency department of hospital is also important in treatment of transient global amnesia.
Preventions for Transient global amnesia
- Avoid daily Aspirin for treatment of headache because, aspirin is cause of reduced circulation.
- You can carefully prevent brain injury for prevention of transient global amnesia \