- Late walking and talking.
- Difficulty repeating what is said to them.
- Difficulty putting their thoughts on paper.
- Ambiguity over left and right.
- Difficulty understanding or remembering what is said to them.
- Has difficulty processing complex language or long series of instructions at speed.
- Poor listening abilities, limited concentration span and tiring easily.
- Reversing letters or words when spelling words that are presented orally.
- Difficulty with Maths
- Difficulty with Handwritting
The Comprehensive Diagnostic Assessment For Reading Difficulties Module identifies a wide range of reading difficulties and determines where the reading process is breaking down. Analysis of the pattern of performance in a very powerful tool used to identify a variety of reading problems that range from a general poor reading skill to inconsistent reading due to attention deficit problems.