There are many different types of headaches. Although not all headaches are the same, they all share at least one thing in common - they cause pain.
Cluster Headaches Symptoms
- Intense one-sided pain described as having a burning or piercing quality that is throbbing or constant
- Pain is located behind one eye or in the eye region, without changing sides
- Pain lasts a short time, generally 30 to 90 minutes. But, it can last from 15 minutes to three hours. The headache will disappear only to recur later that day (most sufferers get one to three headaches per day during a cluster period).
- Headaches occur very regularly, generally at the same time each day, and they often awaken the person at the same time during the night.
Sinus Headaches Symptoms
- Deep and constant pain in the cheekbones, forehead or bridge of the nose
- The pain usually intensifies with sudden head movement or straining and usually occurs with other sinus symptoms, such as nasal discharge, feeling of fullness in the ears, fever, and facial swelling.
Tension Headache Symptoms
People with tension headaches commonly report these symptoms:
- Pain is mild to moderate, constant band-like pain, pressure or throbbing
- Pain affects the front, top or sides of the head.
- Pain may last from 30 minutes to several days
Pain may vary in intensity throughout the day, but the pain is almost always present Pain affects the front, top or sides of the head
Headache upon awakening
Difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep
- Chronic fatigue
Sometimes crying or laughing
are the only options left,
and laughing feels better right now.
Self Help Leaflets
Take the help of our self help leaflets or booklets.
The DG Magazine
All about living with depression
Causes of Headache
Types of Headache
Home remedy for Headache
Headache neck pain
Tension Headache symptom
Sinus Headache symptom
Headache and dizziness
High blood pressure Headache
Heal your Headache
How to get rid of headache
Cluster headache symptom
Natural remedy for headache
Natural cure for headache
Menopause and headache
Headache and fever
Sinus headache cure
Natural headache relief
Brain tumor headache
Botox for headache
Fatigue and headache