How to treat Chicken PoxTweet
What Is Chicken pox?
Chickenpox is an extremely infectious illness caused by the varicella-zoster virus (VZV), a kind of herpes virus. It is frequently a gentle illness, set a parted by itchy pimples on the face, scalp and stem with pink spots and tiny fluid-filled blisters to dry and turn into scabs four to five days afterward. Severe complications, though rare, can happen mostly in infants, young people, adults and persons with a damaged immune system. Chickenpox complications comprise bacterial infections of skin blisters, pneumonia, and inflammation of the brain. In temperate weather, for instance the Northeast, chickenpox crop up most frequently in the late winter and early spring.
Symptoms of Chicken pox
- Symptoms include an uncomfortable, itchy rash, fever and headache.
- The rash is like blisters and usually appears on the face, scalp or trunk.
- The disease is usually mild and lasts 5 to 10 days, but it sometimes causes serious problems.
- Adults and older children tend to get sicker from it. Do not give aspirin to anyone sick with chickenpox since the combination might cause Reye Syndrome
Prevent of Chicken pox
In the chickenpox usually healthy children and adults required only home treatment for chickenpox. Home treatment like resting and taking medicines to decrease fever and itching. Patient also can soak in oatmeal baths to help with itching.People have long-term diseases or any other health problems so may required extra treatment for chickenpox. They would be need immunoglobulin treatment or antiviral medicine. You have more symptoms of chickenpox you can consult your doctor. Doctor can provide you these afterward you are exposed to the virus to help you feel better sooner.
Home remedy for Chicken pox
- Take half a cup of this vinegar should be mixed to a bath of warm water. This gives relief the irritation of the skin. This home remedies found helpful in the treatment of chicken pox.
- Cover up the affected area with honey. It give not only relieve you of the irritation, but would also heal the rash.
- Crush oatmeal into a well powder. Put in 2 cups of this powder to the bath water. Used for better results, put in one to one and a half cup of baking soda to the same water. It gives help in healing the lesions
- Use of vitamin E oil is precious in chicken pox. You should be rubbed this oil on the skin. It is a healing effect to chicken pox. Chicken pox will become paler away by use e oil application and product.
- Boil a handful of neem leaves in your bath water. It would provide healing effect and give relief you of irritation.
- Use of mud packs on the abdomen twice a day, in the morning and evening, and repetitive applications of chest packs will be helpful to treat chicken pox.
Herbal remedy to treat chicken pox using marigold flower
- Mix 2 tbsp marigold flowers and 1 tsp hazel leaves in a cup of water and to soak them during the night. In the morning, crush it and apply the mixture on the rash. It is helpful relieve the itching.
Natural remedy to cure chicken pox using sandalwood
- Sandalwood oil too confirm helpful in treating chicken pox. Put the sandalwood oil on the rashes right from the time chicken pox become visible till its last days. It will also stop scars from blemishing the skin.
Tips and diet of Chicken pox
- Use of carrot and coriander soup would be helpful in the treatment of chicken pox. Take concerning 100 grams of carrots and 60 grams of fresh coriander then cut them. And boil this mixture for a while. Strain the mixture, cool it down and drink it once a day.
- Get rid off fever, drink Catnip tea sweetened with molasses.
- Take regularly fruits and vegetables juice. It is helpful diet for chicken pox.
- Put in your bath tub with cool water and then mix a piece of ginger to it. Create the person having chicken pox sit in the bath for around 30 minutes. This home remedy helps to stop the itching.