How to Control Dark SkinTweet
What Is Dark Skin?
Dark skin would be an irritation for people who extended for a fair complexion. Though a lot of people have naturally dark skin, darkening of skin could also be because of hyper pigmentation and various other reasons. A dark colored skin has more of skin pigment Melanin, as contrasted to a fair skin. Unluckily, increased quantity of melanin can cause the skin to look blemished and patchy.
Home remedy for Dark skin
- Combine 1 tsp of milk powder, 1 tsp of honey, 1 tsp of lemon juice, and ½ tsp of almond oil. Apply on face and leave it 10-15 minutes then wash your face. This pack result is shine to the skin and also removes tan.'
- Put sliced raw potato on the face. It helps lessen blemishes and other marks.
- Take curd mixed with dried orange peels also help reduce blemishes and scars. Wash off this mixture with cold water after 15 minutes.
- Take tbsp of gram flour mixed with 2 tsp of raw milk and 2-3 drops of lime juice effects well for lightening dark skin. Apply this mixture and Wash off this mixture with cold water after 15 minutes. Do again for 4 weeks and follow up with once a week.
- Prepare a mixture of grated tomato and apply it with 2-3 drops of lime juice on the face. Leave it for 20 minutes before washing off. Do this twice a day for 15-20 days for best results.
- Combine oatmeal with curd and tomato juice and apply on the face. Leave it for 20 minutes and then wash it off with cold water. It helps remove the tan and lightens the skin.
Natural remedy to cure dark skin using turmeric
- Use turmeric powder along with lime juice removes the tan. Lime juice is work to natural bleach.
Immerse 4 almonds overnight. Crush into a fine paste using milk. Apply on face and neck and leave it overnight. Wash with cold water in the morning. Do this daily for 15 days, pursued by twice a week.
Herbal remedy to treat dark skin using mint
- Make a paste of fresh ground mint leaves apply it and leave it for about 20 minutes. Wash with cold water, continue for 15 days.It is good home remedy to bring glow your skin.
Tips and diet for Dark skin
- Though there are no exacting foods that will lighten your skin immediately, a balanced diet absolutely helps by giving your skin a healthy glow. Consumption an optimum amount of water hydrates your skin and keeps it blemish free. People have maintained good diet.
- Keep away from excessive consumption of heavy and oily foods.
- Include whole cereals, pulses, fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Drink at least 4-5 liters of water every day. Water washes out the toxins from the body.
- Use regular home remedies for skin lightening as suggested above.
- Apply a good quality sunscreen when going out in the sun to protect the skin from tanning as well as the sun's UV rays.
- Use a good quality sunscreen when going out in the sun to protect the skin from tanning as well as the sun's UV rays.