Home Remedy For FrecklesTweet
What is Freckles?
Freckles are a flat circular spots on human skin, predominantly found in the face. Tendency to freckles is genetic, though exposure to sunlight is a factor in how many come into view. Freckles can be red, tan, light brown, or black and also darker than the skin around them since they are because of deposits of the dark melanin, a dark pigment.
Cause of Freckles
- Freckles are referred on genetically, you may likely to get it if one or both your parents have it.
- Unusual disorders for example Xeroderma Pigmentosum cause an increased sensitivity to ultraviolet rays leading to freckles.
- Protracted exposure to sunlight can cause freckles to show, more so in case of fair-skinned people. The melanin content is less in case of fair-skinned people; hence exposure to sunlight causes these spots to appear.
- Hormonal disparity may be cause freckles too. In this case, the estrogen could over-stimulate pigment producing cells causing them to generate more color when exposed to sunlight.
Prevent for Freckles
- Used sour cream on your face. Avoid rinse this mask off completely; gently wipe off with a soft tissue and top it up with a moisturizer.
- Mask of sourcream is also thought to be good for the treatment of freckles. After the use of sour -ream, the moisturizer should be applied.
Home remedy for Freckles
- Melt some sugar in the juice of one lemon. Apply mixture to each freckle with a brush.
- Daily use of fruit and vegetable masks for example those made with apricots, strawberries, cucumbers and red currant will help lighten freckles.This is useful to get rid of freckles.
- Clean your face with sour milk. Lactic acid promotes gentle peeling of skin minus the irritation or dryness.
- Heat up honey slightly and apply to face, tap face gently with your fingers. Clean honey off with warm water then rinse with cool water. Mix in a little quantity of wheat germ into the honey before applying.
- Apply parsley juice mixed with equal amounts of lemon juice, orange juice, and red currant juice under your favorite cream will help you keep your freckles unseen.
- Apply odorless castor oil or vitamin E at night before going to bed.
- Crush yellow mustard in milk and apply to the face during the night. Wash your face the next morning.
- Used onions also can be helpful for removing freckles and age spots. Slice a red onion in half and rub on the spots twice daily. Carry on until the spots fade.
Natural remedy to treat Freckles
- Applying buttermilk on freckles is thought to help in lightening them.
- Blend an equal quantity of turmeric and sesame seeds. crush in water and apply to the face.
- Mash 1/4 cup of unripe currants and mix with 1 tbsp. of unpasteurized honey. Put on freckles and leave on for half an hour. Wash off with warm water and dab on diluted fresh lemon juice.
- Lemon juice is a beneficial and tested remedy for treating freckles. Apply lemon juice with your fingers on the affected area; lemon juice bleaches the dark spots.
Diet for Freckles
- Horseradish juice or horseradish vinegar, or oatmeal dabbed on the skin is helpful in lightening freckles.
- Freckles treated by proper Vitamin supplement. Intake of Vitamin C. Due to Vitamin C present in sufficient amount in the body, the skin becomes less responsive to the sun and hence less melanin deposition occurs. The food rich in Vitamin C includes Oranges, grapes, apples, etc.