How to treat HysteriaTweet
What Is Hysteria?
Hysteria is a neurological situation which causes mental and nervous illness. Hysteria explains a form of mind, one of unlikable fear or extremes emotional.Hysteria is characterized by a shortage of control over acts and emotions and by sudden conclusive seizures and emotional eruption. Hysteria frequently outcome from repressed mental conflict.
Symptoms of hysteria
- Unsuitable elation or sadness,
- Weeping without cause,
- Approximately conclusive laughter,
- Deep sighing, spasm in the limbs,
- Gentle rumblings in the belly and intelligence of constriction in the throat.
Home remedy for hysteria
- Take a cup of freshly made lettuce juice; mix a tsp of Indian gooseberry (amla) juice. Have this mixture in an empty stomach every morning for a month.This is benificial for treating hysteria.
- Include asafetida a part of the regular diet. Take in it in small quantity of 0.5 to 1.0 grams per day.
- Eating a tablespoon of honey everyday is useful in treating patients suffering from hysteria.
- Mix a gram of Rauwolfia root in a glass of milk. Intake this milk twice everyday - morning and evening. Sip this mixture until completely cured.
- Crush the vegetable bottle Gourd and apply on the forehead of the patient. It is a very good treatment for curing hysteria.
Tips and diet for hysteria
- Hysteria patients should be maintaining good diet. They should begin with a fruit diet for all the three meals such as apples, grapes, oranges, pineapples, papayas, grapefruits, etc. then follow an all-milk diet for a month.
- Suitable sleep and regular exercise is very helpful in treating patients with hysteria.
- Otherwise, the patient can also smell some asafetida every day.