How to treat LeucodermaTweet
What Is Leucoderma?
Leucoderma, also called vitiligo, is an uncommon skin disease characterized by white colored spots and patches anywhere on the skin area. That white patch or spot is called as leucoderma and when it happens lacking any preceding illness it is called Vitiligo. Symptoms of leucoderma are flat spots that range in color from white to pink to tan and brown appears over the upper arms, chest, back, neck and face. They be different greatly in size, from as small as four to five millimeters in width to large areas of flowing together.
Causes of leucoderma
- Extream mental worry.
- Chronic and sensitive gastrick disorder can also lead to leucoderma.
- If person who has damage hepatic function like juandic worm infestations in the alimentary canal is prone to contain those white patches.
- Further lessening issue have been recognized for this disorder might be pressure from tight clothes or certain work-related hazardes like wearing firm rubber hand gloves, using tattoo over the skin etc.
- Disease is neurogenic in its natural history the humeral stuff that instigates from the nerve ending remove the melanocytes.
Prevent of leucoderma
- Do not apply coloured dyes.
- Taking oral antioxidants can give valuable result.
- Do not take citrus fruits, tamarinds, fishes, lobsters, crabs and
- Psoralen photo chemotheraphy.
- Auto loguos melanocyte transplants.
Home remedy for leucoderma
- Grind about 25 grams of radish seeds and change them into a powdery substance. Mix 2 tsp vinegar and prepare a fine paste. Apply this paste on the affected area and wash off when dry. This is useful home remedy to reduce leucoderma
- Soak psoralea and tamarind seeds in water during 3-4 days. When them water less and grind to make fine paste. Apply this paste on the affected area on regularly. It is valuable treatment for reduce leucoderma.
- Apply the juice of goosefoot vegetable on the affected area, once a day. Carry on it for 2 months.
- Blend red clay and ginger in equal ingredient. Apply this on the affected area and wash off when dry.This is effective remedy to treat leucoderma.
- Fill up a copper vessel with drinking water and leave it overnight. Drink this water, on an empty stomach, every morning. This is efficient in curing leucoderma.
- Grind a handful of dry pomegranate leaves and change them into a fine powder. Consume about 8 grams of this powder every morning and evening, with a glass of water.
- Make a past with grind black gram and add water Apply this paste on the affected area, washing off after it dry, for about 4 to 5 months. This is a useful remedy to treat leucoderma.
- Raise the use of walnuts and figs. While walnuts purify blood, figs have curing qualities to cure leucoderma.
Natural remedy to heal leucoderma
- Turmeric is also good remedy to heal leucoderma. Take about eight liters of water, soak 500 gm turmeric. Boil the mixture while only a liter of it is left. Strain this liquid and punt in ½ liter mustard oil to it. Apply this on the patchy areas two times a day, used for at least 2-3 months.
- Mix 100 gm each of alfalfa and cucumber juice. Drink this mixture two times a day. Take in the morning and evening. This is a helpful home remedy for treating leucoderma.
Herbal remedy to treat leucoderma using neem, basil
- Blessed basil leaves confirm to be useful to get rid off white patches. Have raw basil leaves or make a mixture out of Holy basil's leaves and stalk, along with water.
- Neem is also beneficial to get rid off leucoderma. Attempt to drink a glass of neem juice everyday.
- .Take ginger juice soak in psoralea seeds for 3 days. After that, waterless them and grind to prepare a fine powder. Drink 1 gram of this powder, with a glass of milk, for about a month. You should also apply this powder on white patches.
- Prepare a poultice of ginger leaves and apply it on the white patches. It is good remedy for treating leucoderma
Tips and diet for leucoderma
- Ignore stress and try to relax.
- Daily in the early hour get sun bath for 20 -30 minutes.
- Do not use cosmetics like cream, powder and other triggering agents.
- Raise iron deficiency by eating foods for example meat, liver, cereals, beans, lentils and green leaf vegetables.
- Stop taking citrus fruits, tamarind, fish, lobsters, crabs and prawns.
- Consumption of sodium or salt should be totally stopped during the leucoderma treatment.