How to treat Planter Fascia or Fasciitis?Tweet
What Is Plantar Fascia or plantar Fasciitis?
Plantar fasciitis is an irritation and swelling with being there of extra immune cells of the thick tissue on the bottom of the foot that result pain and disability.
Plantar fascia is a group of tissue, like that a sinew, on the bottom of the foot. Planter fascia begins at the heels and then expands along the bottom of the foot. That joins to each one of the bones that form the ball of the foot.When damage the plantar fascia can be a cause of heel pain.
Causes of planter fascia or fasciitis
- High weight or unexpected increase in weight. Weighted d a person is, the more pressure is placed on the fascia.
- Standing for long periods of time, jogging, lifting heavy weights
- Poor shoes. used up shoes, shoes with poor arch support or cushioning or that are too stiff
- Nonflexible calf muscles
- Weak foot muscles
- Flat feet
Prevent of planter fascia or fasciitis
- Losing weight
- Also wearing proper shoes, as well as arch support, cushioning, and raised heels
- Varying one's work or modifying other activities
- Do calf-stretching exercises
- Take anti-inflammatory medication, for example aspirin or ibuprofen.
- You are patient of plantar fasciitis; take enough rest and you may back off of your walking distance and not walk or run through the pain.
- Apply an ice pack on the foot for 15 minutes after walking.
- Keep massage the foot before go out the bed in the morning. Use long strokes from the ball down to the heel.
- Use night splint device holds your foot flexed at night so that the plantar fascia doesn’t tighten up and causes that horrifying pain as you stretch it initial thing in the morning, which can in fact re-injure it.
Home remedy for planter fascia or fasciitis
- Drink mint tea boil about two cups of water in a pan. Put in few fresh and clean mint leaves into the boiling water. Make a tea mix with honey.This is good remedy to heal planter fascia and fasciitis.
- Do regular massage by fish oil it is good pain relief for planter fascia or fasciitis.
- Do not use high heeled shoes if you suffer from plantar fasciitis. Do ice massage to the bottom of the aching foot. Draw out your calf muscles before getting out of the bed. Use OTC arch support.
Diet for planter fascia or fasciitis
- Consume a healthy diet because nutritional deficiency may slow down the recovery rate.