The DG Magazine - Mental HealthTweet
Mental Health is the umbrella term given for all mental and thought world related aspects of our health. It encompasses the behaviour, actions, acts, ways in which a person interacts with the outside world and with himself. The prime focus of the mental health magazine is to mix the visual and imagery senses and combine them to impart the understanding of topics important for sound mental health.
Our goal with creating the term and the magazine ‘Mental Health ’ is to promote positive ways of talking about our mental health and what that means.
The magazine is available de-facto to all our members. So why not become a member today?
"The DG" is our quarterly membership magazine.
The "All about living with depression" magazine includes but not restricted to the following:
- Real people interviews - It has stories about how people suffered and recovered from depression.
- Latest updates from the health and social care world.
- Latest and greatest news and research in the field of Mental health and depression.
- Regular pages for carers and young people with depression.
- Some of the self help tips for the people who are living with this illness.
If you have something to share, or something which you would want to ask/contribute, you are open to reach out to he Magazine editor at the address: email@example.com
So why wait, share your story in our website's membership magazine, The DG Magazine - www.depression-guide.com
More from Depression Guide Magazine
Sometimes crying or laughing
are the only options left,
and laughing feels better right now.
Self Help Leaflets
Take the help of our self help leaflets or booklets.
The DG Magazine
All about living with depression