Marriage and Marital ConflictsTweet
Do the word 'marriage' gives some meaning to you when it is recited, read or heard? Does it carry some special connection or assiciation between two individuals, which is supposed to last for lifetime? Well, the answer lies in how it is cared, nurtured and how it is nourished, from both sides. See the topics of your interest in the words below, and know about this widespread, yet complex relationship.
Marriage is a word which makes at least some meaning to all the adolescent and adult people in the world whosoever region of the world they belong to. Marriage can be defined as the state of being living and joined together as a married couple for life or until divorce. It can also be stated as a close and intimate union between two individuals whether of same sex or different sex. Historically, marriage is a relationship between a male, a female and their families whose primary purpose is to raise offspring. In recent times, though, many people use the word to describe a committed, loving relationship with or without children.
Top Stories in Marriage
|5 fights marriages shouldn't break up over - You can love someone so much. Sex is one of the top things couples fight about.||How to keep the romance in your marriage - Ways to put more romance back into your marriage and keeping the romance alive.|
|Breaking up after someone cheated - Should you break up after being cheated on? Just know someone else is hurting just like you.||How to know if your spouse is an alcoholic - What to do if your partner is alcoholic? It is a difficult thing to know the alcoholic behavior.|
|What to tell a counselor about your marriage problems - What to expect from marriage counselling, It may make you feel better to talk about your marriage issues.||How moving cross-country will affect a relationship - how it will affect your long-term career goals, your commitment, make the right decision can strengthens their relationship.|
Various Tips and Marriage Articles
We have compiled a list of common problems which people face in their daily lives and relations. Please take help from it and also suggest your point of view on them.
- Marriage surviving an affair
- Can your marriage survive infidelity?
- How to catch a cheating spouse
- 5 ways to improve your marriage
- Marriage relationship advice
- How to keep the romance in your marriage
- How to save your marriage | how to save a marriage after you've cheated
- Relationships of marriage: keeping it together
- Marriage help: put the fun back in your marriage
- Keys to a happy marriage
- What makes a succesful marriage
- How to know if your spouse is an alcoholic
- Relationship: marriage built on compatibility
- Learning friendship in marriage
- How to have a good relationship with your love
- Making marriage work
- Free marriage advice: what not to say to your partner
- Love & relationship tips for marriage
- Successful marriage means dating your spouse
- Advice for women: is he ready for marriage?
- 25 ways to keep your marriage romantic
- Advice for women: romance in marriage
- Marriage advice: how moving cross-country will affect a relationship
- Couples: should we move in together before marriage?
- How to fight with your wife without ruining a marriage
- How to discuss marriage problems with your husband
- Relationship advice: 5 fights marriages shouldn't break up over
- How to save a marriage after infidelity
- What to tell a counselor about your marriage problems
- How to fight with your husband without ruining a marriage
- When to attend marriage counseling
- How to be assertive with your spouse
- Healthy relationship survival guide to relieving tension
- Breaking cultural communication barriers
- Arguing effectively
- How to end an affair when you've been cheating
- Relationship breakup advice
- Divorce after an affair
- Breaking up after someone cheated
- How to deal with a father's lack of involvement
- How to identify community of caring
- Advice on how to have a good relationship
- Are you in a codependent relationship?
- What is codependence?
Friendship Articles and Tips
- Friendship advice: keeping the relationship alive
- Friends for life: making & keeping them
- Maintaining a friendship in a relationship
- How to find a long-lost friend
Marriage and Conflicts
When two people come and stay together in marriage, conflict are iminient. Each person has had different life experiences and has varied expectations of marriage from his/her spouse. Marriages are not bad in themselves. It is the response to the marital conflicts which makes it helpful or harmful. Marital conflict can be the challenge to help us grow into mature persons. It can even destroy our marriage.
What we have compiled is a list of resources which may be handy in resolving the conflicts in marriage. We have laid down common problems which we face as part of a marital relation and thus feel it as one of the most heavy burden. Look at the topics at the right side of the screen and lead a happy married life.