Practical advice for marrying into a military familyTweet
Military person who face many worries, concerns and troubles then we all are safe. For military person happiness of life, a few tips to maintain energy and lower stress.
Many women don't realize that when they agree to marry a man in the military, they aren't just marrying their man, they are marring the entire military. Married life will be much different for a military couple than that of a non-military, or "civilian" couple. Many military spouses lose touch with most of their civilian friends after getting married because they discover that their lifestyles are so different once they become part of the military life.
There are also several social groups on most bases that you can participate in. There's on specifically for new military spouses. It's a great place to meet new people and learn about all of the opportunities that are available on your base. If you have children or are pregnant, there are groups for you and your children as well. Really, no matter what kind of stuff you are interested in, you can usually find some kind of group to meet with that likes the same things.
Tips while marrying a military men
- Take care of the family finances while marrying a successful military family.
- If spouse has to be deployed into combat and is killed, then you will have to take the reigns.
- Incase something tragic happens remember to take idea about your mortgage, bank accounts or bill payments beforehand.
- Both you and your spouse should have a complete understanding of your financial situation.
- Make sure that you know all about you debts, your mortgage, your car payments, loan payments, utility bills, taxes, etc.
- Sit down at least once a month to keep each other up to date on the money matters.
- Keep a record of your account numbers, and maintain an organized filing cabinet for your financial documents.
- You can think about investing in some software for your personal computer to keep records of your finances.