Depression Treatment PlanTweet
Depression Treatment Plan can be organized into five areas-physical self-care, mental/emotional self-care, spiritual self-care, people support, and lifestyle habits. The tips as given below are the guidelines for recommendations and not hard-and-fast prescriptions. Every person has a unique healing journey. It is up to each individual to sift through the available treatment options and discover what works.
The following 5 aspects gives the tips on various habits and daily routines. Try to implement the following and you can come out of depression.
- Physical Self Care: It includes the Nutrition plan, Sleep plan, Excercise, Lots of water intake, Medication as prescribed by the therapist, Supplements and Breathing control.
- Spiritual Self Care: This Depression Treatment Plan includes Prayers, Participating in spiritual community, forgiveness, finding purpose and meaning in life.
- People Support: Take help from the ones who care for you. Take the helping hand from family, friends, Phychiatrist/Therapist, Minster/Rabbi, Support Groups, Day treatment and Community services.
- Mental and Emotional Self-Care: Do spend some time on positive self talk, positive beliefs, feeling one's feelings, Mood journal etc. Also prepare a library of positive memories. Also go for the Psychotherapy and work with a good therapist.
- Lifestyle: Bring the changes in your lifestyle. Make it structured and follow a routine. Set goals for you, fulfill the work you have planned for the days and take pleasure from life.
The better you communicate how you feel, the better your doctor can treat you. So, make a list of all the experiences you had obseved before going to a Doctor. Use your list so you can remember everything you need to share with your doctor or therapist during your next visit.