Relationship - Basics of good relationshipTweet
Can there be a "single" advice which can help you find and maintain the best possible relationships? Seems like a fairytale question - there is nothing like this. All the relations needs different approach. The articles listed below will help you know the concerns and create lasting, healthy, satisfying and happy relations.
What is Relationship?
Relationship is defined in the dictionary as the relation between people or entities. It could also be stated as the mutual dealing or connections between persons or group of persons. Relations, sometimes the varient of relative is far from the definition of relative.
Top Stories in Relationship
|How to deal with an angry ex husband - It feels good because we both see that we are good human being, but not a good couple together..||10 ways to build a good relationship - Remembering birthdays, anniversaries and special event shows that she's important sufficient to you..|
|Five things never to discuss on a first date - Try to ask family relations. Asking where an important person was born.||How to maintain lifelong friendships - If you do not have any close friends then you try to remember your old friendship.|
|Tips for celebrating valentine's day with the one you love - Do something you've never done to him or her yet, especially those you've always sworn never to do.||How to improve your self confidence in a relationship - One of the easiest ways to tell how a person feels concerning herself is to examine her walk.|
Relationships Articles and Tips
We have compiled a list of common problems which people face in their daily lives and relations. Please take help from it and also suggest your point of view on them.
- Four reasons to break up with your girlfriend
- Three reasons to break up with your boyfriend
- Military life: practical advice for marrying into a military family
- Dating tips for men: 10 ways to build a good relationship
- Relationship advice: ways to boost self-esteem after a break up
- What are the signs of emotional spousal abuse?
- How to forgive your cheating husband
- Why did your husband have an affair?
- Romance advice: talking about commitment
- How to be a good girlfriend
- How to be a good boyfriend
- Relationship tips: how to adjust to moving in together
- Do you need a marital separation?
- How to propose: 10 bad ideas she'll hate
- Romance advice: tips on breaking up
- How to improve your self confidence in a relationship
- How to read body language: attraction and flirting
- Relationship recovery and morals: life after committing adultery
- How to read female body language
- Relationship advice: how, and when, to date your ex-boyfriend
- Romantic gift basket ideas for her
- Relationships: dating strategies for the shy
- Lifestyles and relationships: how to work out differences before you get married
- Relationships: making the decision to live together
- Relationship tips: identify and deal with a power struggle
- How to read male body language
- How to meet people in bars and clubs
- Improve your social life: how to get invitations to parties
- Dealing with a jealous husband
- Relationship advice: how to break up with someone kindly and honestly
- How to apologize creatively
- Relationship advice: should you forgive your spouse for an affair?
- Relationship advice: how to make over your man
- How to handle emotions after a spouse's death
- Personal relationship tips: how to deal with an angry ex boyfriend
- Emotional health: why some people avoid touch and affection
- How to comfort someone after a miscarriage
- Road trips: designing the perfect music mix for a road trip with your boyfriend
- How to get along with your neighbors
- Getting over a broken romance
- Personal interaction tips: dealing with an insecure man
- Personal relationship tips: how to deal with an angry ex husband
- Relationship advice: why do spouses cheat and can cheating be prevented?
- Personal interaction tips: how to look more macho or masculine
- Alternative lifestyle choices: polyamory and polygamy
- Improve your social life: the people you should keep up a relationship with
- How to manage anger toward a loved one
- Long distance relationship tips: making it work
- Lifestyles & relationships: how to maintain lifelong friendships
- Long distance dating: 10 tips for a good relationship
- 5 communication problems to avoid with a spouse
- 5 communication strategies to use with a spouse
- Modern dating: tips for building a good long term relationship
- Five things never to discuss on a first date
- How to encourage your spouse
- How to confront a friend
- Advice for women: i'm not attracted to my husband
- Free feng shui tips: improving a loving relationship
- How to get a girlfriend you'll really love
- What to do if you're being abused
- 5 reasons to stay single
- 5 places to find a mate
- 5 ways to meet new people
- 10 hard questions for men to ask before having children
- How to avoid turning other people off
- Relationship tips: how to rebuild intimacy after a breakup
- How to confront a friend who you suspect has a drinking problem
- How to cheer up after a breakup: moving on
- Is your spouse or partner cheating?
- How to tell if your husband is cheating
- How to tell if your girlfriend is cheating
- Should you take back a cheating boyfriend?
- Should we live together?
- Infidelity and trust
- Cheating online through internet relationships
- How to keep your relationship alive
- Long distance relationships: the importance of frequent visits
- Relationship tips: how to get your spouse or partner to open up
- 5 simple home feng shui tips for relationships
- Relationship advice for women: is he too controlling?
- Relationship advice: how to tell if your spouse is cheating
- Dating after divorce
- Advice for men: are you ready to get married?
- Relationship tips: how much time is healthy for us to spend together?
- Relationship tips: if your differences cause problems
- Lifestyles and relationships: how to improve the closeness and intimacy of your relationship
- Lifestyles and relationships: how to have an inexpensive date
- Reminding your husband of your anniversary
- Feng shui tips: encouraging love
- How to learn from a break-up
- Relationships: tips for celebrating valentine's day with the one you love
- Relationship advice: tips for meeting a boyfriends mother
- Relationship advice and tips: how to make a serious online relationship work
- Relationship advice: how to deal with a relationship with a workaholic
- All about the psychology of eye contact and how it relates to attraction
- Good break ups: how to end a relationship
- Time to break up: when to end a relationship
- Relationships and emotional intimacy: how to get closer to someone
- Things not to tell a guy you want to marry
- How to draw out a shy person
- Relationship advice and tips: is online flirting considered cheating?
- Relationship advice and tips: gift ideas for your online relationship
- Relationship tips: how to have a healthy argument
- How to rebuild trust in a broken relationship
Long Distance Relationships Articles and Tips
- Long distance relationship advice
- Long distance relationship tips
- Making relationships work long distance
- Do long distance relationships work? | Long distance relationships, can they work?
- Keeping in touch with long-distance friends
- Advice on nurturing long term friendships
A relative of a person includes the spouse, ancestors, children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, the spouses of the individual’s children, etc. Whereas the relationship may involve anyone right from any living or non-living thing in this world. The relationship can be developed among oneself and an animal such as elephant or may be a horse.
We in this currently fast moving world are very busy and find less a time for maintaining relationships. Maintaining relationships is sometimes a simpler task and sometimes it is too difficult to handle which sometimes results in breaking of relationships.
Basic principles of a successful relationship
There are not many people who has ever not been through a relationship which is full of positive things. All the relationships needs to go through the test of times which either makes it more strong and sometimes it makes it shatter like a mirror. Every relationship starts from a mutual demand or need for something - which cound be a personal need, emotional need, professional need, etc. Below are some of the basic principles which defines a successful relationship:
- Relationships are between people - i.e real people which makes them more beautiful. It is not between institutions.
- Relationships fosters among people who share something common. Any common interest paves the path for a relationship. Finding common topics of interest creates opportunities for conversation, understanding, and mutual respect and appreciation.
- Relationships builds and are nourished only when it is positively beneficial and giving to both parties or individuals concerned. Both parties must benefit from the relationship.
- Relationships which are true and positive should be sincere, natural, and voluntary. Real relationships are not forced.
- Movment of people from mere acquaintances to a true relationship occurs naturally out of time when individuals treat each other with respect.
- Relationships needs constant repair and nurture. Neglected relation makes it more tough to take the test of time.