Special Message to all from Depression Guide (DG)Tweet
Our sincerest hope in building Depression Guide has been to help stop the pain for those that suffer so incredibly due to mental health disorders.
If Depression Guide has helped you or someone you love, would you like to share your thoughts, concerns, reasons, awareness, diagnosis, efficacies, etc, with the people around. You would not believe how encouraging it is for people who are mentally distressed to learn from other's experiences, see that how people around them have coped with the depression and its allied disorders.
How many times, we have seen examples of people following the success of one person. If one start a business and it succeeds, we will see many similar businessess prolifering in the area. The same goes for fight against depression.
How can you share your thoughts?
So let us share our experiences with people around us. we would appreciate your support. Here are the different ways in which you can interact, share experiences, involve, provide support, get encouragement, share deep insights, etc.
- Depression Tips - Read other people tips and you can submit yours. Inspire and get inspired
- Depression Quotes
- Depression Stories
- Depression Guide Facebook Page
- Depression Support Forum
- Depression and Mental Health Blog
- Follow Depression Guide on Twitter
- Share tools to spread it among friends and aquantainces - See the share tools to spread the news among friends on every depression guide article.
Sometimes crying or laughing
are the only options left,
and laughing feels better right now.
Self Help Leaflets
Take the help of our self help leaflets or booklets.
The DG Magazine
All about living with depression