Before we come to know about the tonic and treatments for fatigue, let us know what fatigue is? Fatigue is a state or condition where the body is extremely tired and exhausted and demands rest at any cost. It is more or less like lethargy, where the body tends to be weak and the person feels sleepiness all the time.
There are many ways in which fatigue can be developed in the body. Few of the common ways in which fatigue develops is by Over work, Poor and less sleep, overexertion, tension, stress, nervousness etc. Fatigue can also be developed through illness or certain medication that makes the body weak. But the most important reason that causes Fatigue is STRESS.
Tonics for Fatigue Which Can Be Very Helpful In This Condition:
- If you are getting less sleep or are not able to sleep or wake up shortly after sleep, then drink warm milk just before going to bed.
- If sleep is good, but you are still feeling tired after waking up, include herbal tea in your breakfast. Also include high protein diet in your breakfast and at the same time make sure that you keep the fat level low.
- Instead of having coffee, prefer Green tea.
- Avoid heavy meals. Go for light and fat free meals.
- Drink lemon tea at least two to three times a day.
- Do a little bit work out. Instead of having dessert after meals or instead of taking rest after meals, it will be better if one goes for a walk.
- Also try and wake up early and do some cardio vascular exercises. Proper circulation can also heal Fatigue to a great extent.
In this modern era, everything is moving with a pace that is hard to compete. Thus, in order to compete with the world and its pace, one has to exert themselves to the utmost limit. The consequence of this over exertion is stress.
Stress is a particular feeling or a state in which the mind thinks of many things at once, but the body is incapable of doing them, in other words, stress can be defined as the position, where our mind gets all saturated and tired and doesn’t wants to be worked anymore.
Stress has a lot of disadvantages and harmful effects on our body. You can easily estimate the condition that when the brain itself gets saturated, what effect it will have on the functioning of other parts of the body. Stress leads to many diseases and disorders in our body. Apart from that stress also makes us irritated and impatient to a great extent.
Diseases and symptoms by stress:
Stress leads diseases like headaches, body ache, high blood pressure etc; and symptoms like weakness or fatigue and many more.
Fatigue is also a condition in which the body gets all exhausted and weak. It is more or less like weakness where the body looses the ability to function properly. It is a state in which the body becomes lethargic and the person feels sleepy all the time.
Exercises for bursting stress can also help in relieving from fatigue.
Eating balanced diet with proper nutrition can also help in reducing the fatigue effect.
Taking extra nutrients supplements in order to suffice the deficiency of certain nutrients may work wonders for your stressed out body.
Practicing Yoga can also help in lowering the level of stress as well as the degree of fatigue in your body.