Limbitral & limbitral ds uses and side effectsTweet
Generic Name: Chlordiazepoxide, amitriptyline
Limbitrol - Chlordiazepoxide and amitriptyline combination is used to treat mental depression that occurs with anxiety or nervous tension.
Important Points of Limbitrol:
- Tell your doctor if you have ever had any unusual or allergic reaction to chlordiazepoxide or other benzodiazepines or any other medicine.
- Elderly and children people are especially sensitive to the effects of chlordiazepoxide and amitriptyline combination.
- The presence of other medical problems may affect the use of chlordiazepoxide and amitriptyline combination.
- To reduce stomach upset, take this medicine immediately after meals or with food unless your doctor has told you to take it on an empty stomach.
- This medicine may affect blood sugar levels. If you notice a change in the results of your blood or urine sugar tests or if you have any questions, check with your doctor.
What to do if you take Missed Dose of Limbitrol?
If you miss a dose of this medicine, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not double doses.
How to Store Limbitrol: :
To store this medicine:
- Keep out of the reach of children. Overdose of this medicine is very dangerous in young children.
- Store away from heat and direct light.
- Do not store in the bathroom, near the kitchen sink, or in other damp places. Heat or moisture may cause the medicine to break down.
- Do not keep outdated medicine or medicine no longer needed. Be sure that any discarded medicine is out of the reach of children.