Information on Ludiomil, order ludiomil now, its uses, side effects and precautionsTweet
Generic Name: Maprotiline
Drug Class: Antidepressant, SSRI
Uses of Ludiomil:
Ludiomil (Maprotiline) is used to treat depression, manic depression, and anxiety.
Ludiomil (Maprotiline) and sites on Ludiomil.
This medication is sometimes prescribed for other uses; ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
How to Take Ludiomil
Take this medicine as directed. It can be taken with or without food. Do not stop taking this medicine abruptly without consulting with your doctor.
Side Effects of Ludiomil:
Some common side effects reported with this medicine include:
- Weakness or tiredness
- Excitement or anxiety
- Upset stomach
- Dry mouth
- Skin more sensitive to sunlight than usual
- Changes in appetite or weight
Warnings and precautions for Ludiomil
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to ludiomil or any other drugs.
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription drugs you are taking or have taken within the last 2 weeks, especially anticoagulants; antihistamines; estrogens; fluoxetine; levodopa; lithium; MAO inhibitors; medication for high blood pressure, seizures, Parkinson's disease, asthma, colds, or allergies; methylphenidate; muscle relaxants; oral contraceptives; sedatives; sleeping pills; thyroid medication; tranquilizers; and vitamins.
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had glaucoma, an enlarged prostate, difficulty urinating, seizures, brain tumors, head injuries, an overactive thyroid gland, or liver, kidney, or heart disease.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking ludiomil, call your doctor immediately.
- If you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking ludiomil.
- You should know that this drug may make you drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how this drug affects you.
- Remember that alcohol can add to the drowsiness caused by this drug.
- Tell your doctor if you use tobacco products. Cigarette smoking may decrease the effectiveness of this drug.
What to do if you take Overdose of Ludiomil?
Seek medical attention immediately. For non emergencies, contact your local or regional poison control center.
What to do if you take Missed Dose of Ludiomil?
Take your next dose as soon as you remember. If it is time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one.
How to Store Ludiomil:
Keep this medication in the container it came in, tightly closed, and out of the reach of children. Store it at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture (not in the bathroom). Throw away any medication that is outdated or no longer needed. Talk to your pharmacist about the proper disposal of your medication.
Sometimes crying or laughing
are the only options left,
and laughing feels better right now.
Self Help Leaflets
Take the help of our self help leaflets or booklets.
The DG Magazine
All about living with depression
Alphabatical list of Medicines
A || B || C || D || E || F || G || H || I || J || K || L || M || N || O || P || Q || R || S || T || U || V || W || X || Y || Z
NIMH Medications Booklet- Part I
NIMH Medications Booklet- Part II: Index of Mental Health Medications.
Children's Medications Chart
Cymbalta sometimes used to treat anxiety disorders.
Cymbalta and weight gain
Cymbalta loss weight
Cymbalta and ocd
Cymbalta for depression
Cymbalta and fibromyalgia
Bipolar disorder trileptal
Trileptal side effects
Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine
Clomipramine side effects
Mirtazapine side effects
BUY MEDICINES - YOUR ONLINE GUIDE TO BUYING DEPRESSION MEDICATIONS AND OTHER MENTAL HEALTH RELATED MEDICINES