How to Get Rid of Paranoid Schizophrenia
Paranoid Schizophrenia type: These people are suspicious, sensitive, egocentric, whose life revolves about the theme of persecution. They imagine that people are against them and device ways to maltreat or plot against them. At first their delusions of persecution are limited and fairly well systematized and their attitude toward the world is one of emotional aggressiveness. Later their delusions become numerous, incoherent, and absurd and their aggressiveness subsides.
The delusions of the paranoid, are reinforced by persecutory hallucinations. They hear enemies calling their names and threatening them, see faces at night, taste poison in food, feel currents operating on their bodies and are overcome by the peculiar gases, discharged in the rooms. Fear of the omnipresent and persistent enemies may evaluate and drive the paranoid to homicide (as a measure of self-defense) or to suicide (a form of escape). A homosexual component is detected in somd cases, the delusion and hallucination being thinly veiled defense against, it is usually noted that male patients have male persecutors and female patients have female persecutors.
Facts and Tips about Paranoid Schizophrenia
- Paranoid Schizophrenia is a mental sickness and it is characterized by illogical thinking and hearing unreal things.
- This disorder leads to many problems and suicide attempt and it occurs between ages 20 to 30 or in teenagers also
- It is caused by toxoplasma parasite and also due to stress, tension.
- Ginger and fruit juices are the useful natural remedies to enhance the blood flow and to decrease the tension.
- Music therapy is very helpful to overcome stress and tension.
- Treat patient with softness and kindness.
Also find out information on cause, symptoms and treatment of Paranoid Schizophrenia type
Disorganized schizophrenia, John Nash Schizophrenia, Etiology of schizophrenia
Do you like this Story?