9 Dementia CelebritiesTweet
Charlton Heston was an American actor famous for her roles as Moses in The Ten Commandments, Colonel George Taylor in Planet of the Apes, and Judah Ben-Hur in Ben-Hur. Charlton Heston suffered from Alzheimer's disease and was lost in its world. His close family friends testified for this.
Joyce Chen, is a Chinese chef and restaurateur. She suffered from Dementia.
Louis is the french fashion designer who suffered from Dementia.
Arlene, the famous American actress and the radio talk show host suffered from Alzheimer's disease.
Sparky Anderson, famous American Baseball League manager, was the successful manager for an American League and National League. Although he didn't played himself in major leagues for long time, he still was very successful as a team manager. In 2010 he was admittted to hospital care for dementia. Later he died at the age of 76.
George Robb, the English footballer played during the 1952 Olyympics for England. He lead the life as a schoolteacher, but later suffered and died from vascular dementia.
Estelle Getty, the American Actress from the movie “The Golden Girls” suffered from Body Dementia.
Rita Hayworth, real name Margarita Carmen Cansino, is an American actress who was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease in 1980. Although she might have this disease earlier, but due to lack of proper diagnosis mechanism, she was identified as Alzheimer's patient only after 1980. Her diagnosis of the illness became a very big move in the public destigmatization of Alzheimer's Disease.
Lynn Cartwright, the actress from the famous movie - "A League of Their Own", suffered from dementia. She died because of the illness at the age of 76.
Sometimes crying or laughing
are the only options left,
and laughing feels better right now.
Self Help Leaflets
Take the help of our self help leaflets or booklets.
The DG Magazine
All about living with depression
- Top 10 Ways to relieve depression and Cheer up
- 5 Tips for Relaxed Night’s Sleep
- 5 tips for Stress Management
- 5 Brain Foods helps in increasing concentration
- Shocking Ways Your Cell Phone Is Hurting Your Healt
- Bipolar Celebrities
- 9 Celebrities with Mental Health Disorders
- 18 Famous People with Depression
- 9 Celebrities with Schizophrenia
- 9 Dementia Celebrities
- 11 Celebrities who suffered from OCD
- 9 Famous People with Autism
- List of 7 People with Epilepsy
- 7 Famous People with Aspergers Syndrome
- 9 Celebrities with Traumatic Childhood
- Sport Celebrities with Epilepsy
- Can Music Lovers have Epilepsy?