How to Get Rid of Binge Eating DisorderTweet
Binge Eating is bulimia without the vomiting and other weight-reducing strategies.
About 2-5% people experience Binge eating disorder in about 6 months. People with Binge eating disorder experience frequent episodes of out-of-control eating with the same Binge-Eating symptoms as those with Bulimia. The main difference is that individuals with Binge Eating disorders do not purge their bodies of excess calories. Therefore, many with the disorder are over-weight for their age and height. It is a vicious cycle - feelings of self disgust and shame associated with this illness can lead to Bingeing again, creating a cycle of Binge eating.
Symptoms of Binge Eating disorder
- Recurrent episodes of Binge eating, which means eating an excessive amount of food within a discreate period of time and by sense of lack of control over eating during the episode.
- Binge Eating involves eating much more rapidly then normal, eating large amounts of food when not feeling physically hungry, eating alone because of being embarassed by how much one is eating and feeling disgusted with oneself, depressed, or very guilty after overeating.
- The Binse Eating occurs, on average, atleast 2 days a week for 6 months.
- The Binge Eating is not associated with compensatory behaviours.
Treatment of Binge Eating
Cognitive behaviour therapy has been shown to be more effective than both interpersonal psychotherapy and drug treatments. SSRIs (fluoxetine) are also an effective treatment, even in the absence of a depressive illness.
Facts and Tips about Binge Eating Disorder
- Approximately each person overeats on occasion, taking seconds or thirds of a holiday meal or consumes that thing due to binge eating disorder.
- No any one of exact causes binge eating disorder. Many people with binge eating disorder become their depressed in the past otherwise too much eating.
- Binge eating disorder is situation that comes to experience recurring episodes of uncontrolled eating.
- Symptoms of binge eating disorder are body fat and weight more than the ideal body weight, depression, anxiety, frequent dieting without weight loss etc.
- For treating binge eating disorder maintain good diet include french beans, jackfruits, grapes, figs, peaches, phalsa and guava and do not eat too much choclates, icecreams, sweets and high food and alchohal drink.
- People with complication binge eating disorder may become ill due to a lack of proper nutrition by diabetes, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol levels, gallbladder disease, heart disease, and certain types of cancer.