How to Get Rid of Trauma Disorders
Trauma Disorder DSM - IV Criteria, Cause, Treatment, Symptoms, Medication
Facts and Tips for Trauma Disorders
- Repetitive motion disorders, carpal tunnel syndrome are the other names of trauma disorder and it consists of musculoskeletal problems.
- Trauma disorders caused by repetitive, push and pull activities, lifting of some heavy objects.
- Pain, inflammation, reddishness, awkwardness, fracture or splitting of joints and scratching these are the symptoms of the trauma disorder.
- Various parts of the body like wrist, tennis elbow, tendon, neck and shoulder are affected due to trauma disorders.
- Trauma disorders are equally found in men and women.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs, pain killers are effective to reduce pain and redness and in some cases surgery is must.
- Perform stretching exercises to relieve muscle pain carpal tunnel disorder caused due to trauma disorder.
Do you like this Story?
Stay Connected with DG