How to Get Rid of Learning DisordersTweet
Learning disabilities are disorders that affect the ability to understand or use spoken or written language, do mathematical calculations, coordinate movements, or direct attention. Although learning disabilities occur in very young children, the disorders are usually not recognized until the child reaches school age.
Learning Disorders occur in three major categories: reading, mathematics, and written expression.
List of Learning Disorders
|Learning Disorder||Short Description|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)||ADHD Definition , Causes of ADHD, ADHD symptoms, ADHD Treatment, Diagnosing ADHD, ADHD Medication, Disorders that Sometimes Accompany ADHD, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Adults - Treatment and medication of ADHD in Adults , Your Teenager with ADHD, ADHD Child, Your ADHD Child and School, The Family and the ADHD Child|
|Dyscalculia||a mathematical disability in which a person has unusual difficulty solving arithmetic problems and grasping math concepts.|
|Dysgraphia||a neurological-based writing disability in which a person finds it hard to form letters or write within a defined space.|
|Dyslexia||Dyslexia is a brain-based type of learning disability that specifically impairs a person's ability to read. Dyslexia Symptom|
Facts and Tips about Learning Disorders
- Learning disabilities or Learning disorder means problem to accept, process, analyze or store information which affect educational and functional skills.
- Difficulty in speaking, reading, writing, solving math problems, communication, paying attention in class, short memory period, distractibility are signs of learning disabilities.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is most of the time linked with learning disorder.
- Heredity factors, poor diet, use of alcohol or drugs during pregnancy, brain development and cognitive aspect may responsible to cause learning disabilities.
- Special education system, speech or language therapists, some medications and psychological therapies are use to overcome learning disorder.
- Learning disorder is divided into two types such as information processing difficulty and specific learning difficulty.