Disruptive Behavior Disorder Not otherwise specified - NOSTweet
NOS stands for "not otherwise specified." In other words, conduct problems or oppositional behavior exist and cause clinically significant impairment but don't meet criteria for a diagnosis of ODD or Conduct disorder.
Facts and Tips about Disruptive Behavior Disorder NOS
- Disruptive behavior disorder also comes to also as behavior disorder, are the most common issue children are referred for mental health practitioners for possible treatment.
- Every one disruptive behavior is not the same; behavior disorders are an umbrella term that includes more specific disorders, for example conduct disorder, oppositional defiance disorder, and ADHD.
- Investigate has recognized both biological and environmental causes for Disruptive Behavior Disorders.
- Young people may also risk for occur this disorder some reason alienated from their parents and not given good foster care, physically or sexually abused, raised in homes with mothers who were abused, or living in poverty.
- For treating this disorder used behavior therapies to teach young people how to control and express feelings in healthy ways and coordination of services with the young person’s school and other involved agencies.
- Disruptive behavior disorder leads to impulsivity, distractibility, risk taking behaviors, difficulties at school, poor social skill.