In medicine, a process to restore mental and/or physical abilities lost to injury or disease, in order to function in a normal or near-normal way is called as Rehabilitation. It includes therapeutical measures to re-establish health and the ability to work after sickness or accidents. the process of treating and training a person with a disability to achieve maximum function and independence.
What Rehabilitation Clinics provides?
- Physical therapy
- Rehabilitation for seniors
- Work injury rehabilitation
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Certified Hand therapy
- Anodyne therapy
- Aquatic therapy
- Women's health
- Pediatric rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Wound Care
- Brucker Method of EMG Biofeedback
Functions of a Rehabilitation Clinic
- Consultative medical service - health staff on hand.
- Nursing - health advice, education, counselling and monitoring.
- Physiotherapy - group and individual treatments which aim to help clients improve or maintain flexibility, strength and movement.
- Occupational therapy - group and individual treatments.
- Social work - help for clients and their carers to cope with family problems, like finances or accommodation needs.
- Speech pathology - to help people with speech disorders to communicate.
- Podiatry - diagnosis and treatment of foot and lower limb problems.
- Dietetics - nutrition programs tailored for the individual.
Sometimes crying or laughing
are the only options left,
and laughing feels better right now.
Self Help Leaflets
Take the help of our self help leaflets or booklets.
The DG Magazine
All about living with depression
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Cognitive Rehabilitation
- Drug Rehabilitation
- Drug Rehabilitation Center
- Rehabilitation Programs
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Drug Rehabilitation Facility
- Drug Rehabilitation for Teens
- Drug Rehabilitation Program
- Knee Rehabilitation
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers
- Rehabilitation Product
- Rehabilitation Services
- Rehabilitation Specialist
- Criminal Rehabilitation
- NovaCare Rehabilitation
- Occupational Rehabilitation
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Physical Rehabilitation Therapy
- Rehabilitation Center
- Rehabilitation Clinic
- Rehabilitation Counselor
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Program
- Alcohol Rehabilitation
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation
- Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Center
- Rehabilitation Equipment
- Rehabilitation Facility
- Rehabilitation Hospital
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Rehabilitation Nursing
- Prisoner Rehabilitation
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation Therapy
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services