Sports injuries interfere with your lifestyle, whether you're a competitive athlete or an individual involved in recreational play. Sports rehabilitation is a program designed to help active people return to those activities. The sports rehabilitation degree is the ideal starting point for anyone wishing to go into sports injuries. The staff say they will push you hard and they do.
Benefits of Sports Rehabilitation Programs
- If you are prepared for hard work and the opportunities it brings
- If you are passionate about all aspects of physical activity including sports, dance and outdoor pursuits
- If you are interested in the care and rehabilitation of injured athletes
- This unique programme provides the opportunity to apply high level academic and practical management skills to the treatment and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal injuries arising from sport and physical activity.
How a Sports Rehabilitation Specialist works?
After the injury, following an evaluation, a Sports Rehabilitation therapist will work with you to develop an individualized treatment plan. It may consist of modalities like ultrasound and electrical stimulation, or manual treatments such as mobilization and stretching.
Therapeutic exercise is used most frequently to improve performance through strength, endurance, flexibility and balance exercises. Finally, a progression of functional exercises is used as a means to return you to previous levels of activity or sports.
Sometimes crying or laughing
are the only options left,
and laughing feels better right now.
Self Help Leaflets
Take the help of our self help leaflets or booklets.
The DG Magazine
All about living with depression
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Cognitive Rehabilitation
- Drug Rehabilitation
- Drug Rehabilitation Center
- Rehabilitation Programs
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Drug Rehabilitation Facility
- Drug Rehabilitation for Teens
- Drug Rehabilitation Program
- Knee Rehabilitation
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers
- Rehabilitation Product
- Rehabilitation Services
- Rehabilitation Specialist
- Criminal Rehabilitation
- NovaCare Rehabilitation
- Occupational Rehabilitation
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Physical Rehabilitation Therapy
- Rehabilitation Center
- Rehabilitation Clinic
- Rehabilitation Counselor
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Program
- Alcohol Rehabilitation
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation
- Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Center
- Rehabilitation Equipment
- Rehabilitation Facility
- Rehabilitation Hospital
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Rehabilitation Nursing
- Prisoner Rehabilitation
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation Therapy
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services