There are many innovative rehabililation products and services which are available in the health care market that includes nursing homes, hospitals, assisted living centers and home care settings and in rehabilitation markets such as physiotherapy and sports medicine.
Common Rehabilitation Products
- UE Tech Weight Well Plus - For specific muscle group strengthening with functional improvement of specific prehension patterns. Reposition patient for progressive resistance to all motions of the hand, wrist, and forearm. Stainless steel
- Sterile Aquasonic® 100 Ultrasound Gel - Sterile ultrasound gel for diagnostic and therapeutic applications. Acoustically-correct. Nonirritating, hypo-allergenic Completely aqueous—will not stain clothing or damage equipment.
- EZ-Wrap Plastic - Easy to use Economical. Holds cold packs and pads securely in place
- Ankle Binder are made from sturdy elastic (Towel) with velcro enclosures applied as a figure 8 shaped bandage around the ankle.
It is adjustable and can be easily fitted in ankle.
- Deluxe Manipulation Board - Help Alzheimer's clients by occupying them with familiar tasks. Use it to facilitate adapted task performance by individuals with injuries or diseases that affect hand function. Nine devices mounted on a hardwood base include locks of various types, a slide bolt, a faucet, a wall plug and more.
- Click Clack Ball -
Make hand therapy fun! The Click Clack Stress Ball clicks and clacks as you squeeze it. Colorful, hard plastic spheres knock together inside creating an irresistible stress ball. It's stretchy so you can pull it into different directions. After one squeeze, you won't want to put it down!