Alcohol or drug addiction is a disease that progresses through predictable stages. It takes a trained health professional of a rehabilitation program, often a doctor specializing in addiction medicine, to make an accurate diagnosis and prescribe the most appropriate treatment. A rehabilitation treatment center should offer a variety of treatment programs that meet individual needs. Programs may include inpatient, residential, outpatient, and/or short-stay options.
Different Rehabilitation Programs
- The Jude Thaddeus Program™ Works!
The six week program has an overall success rate of more than 65%. - For the last 15 years the Jude Thaddeus Program™ has been the most successful alternative drug rehab and alcohol rehab
program in the country for helping people with drug abuse and alcohol abuse problems permanently recover. Our social-educational program as opposed to conventional treatment methodologies is what allows us to help our guests
achieve permanent sobriety.
- Challenges - Challenges is the first Nationally Certified "Center of Excellence" for Relapse Prevention. Located in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Providing quality treatment for Drug and Alcohol Dependency , Dual Diagnosed and Multi Occuring Disorders as well as Chronic Relapse and Family Issues. JCAHO Accredited. Insurance Accepted.
- Laguna Beach Recovery is an intimate oasis of healing located above a picturesque beach in southern California. With Five-Star treatment at an affordable price, LBR's clients benefit from comprehensive one-on-one therapy, dynamic group work, and extras such as Healing Massage, Personal Training, Yoga/Pilates, and Gourmet meals.
- Dr. Willas House - Detox by a Physician - Doctors Personalized Medical Model Beach Detox & Treatment! Doctor lives on-site! Get the best care at the best price! Call 24 hours: 888.508.3371 Custom detox and treatment utilizing the latest scientific research with great success! Flexible length of stay. More one-on-one sessions and intimate small groups plus weekly massage during treatment. Walks to the beach of Southern California daily.
- Transitions Recovery Program is a reality based extended care rehabilitation center for the treatment of Addiction, Alcoholism, and Mental Health Disorders. We specialize in Dual- Diagnosis and relapse prevention. Located in North Miami Beach, Fl. State Licensed, JCAHO accredited. Insurance accepted. 1-800-626-1980
- The Canada Pension Plan Disability Vocational Rehabilitation Program is designed to help people who receive a Canada Pension Plan disability benefit return to work. Today, new technology, medical treatments and skills training are making it possible for some people with severe disabilities to become part of and remain in the work force.
Sometimes crying or laughing
are the only options left,
and laughing feels better right now.
Self Help Leaflets
Take the help of our self help leaflets or booklets.
The DG Magazine
All about living with depression
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Cognitive Rehabilitation
- Drug Rehabilitation
- Drug Rehabilitation Center
- Rehabilitation Programs
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Drug Rehabilitation Facility
- Drug Rehabilitation for Teens
- Drug Rehabilitation Program
- Knee Rehabilitation
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers
- Rehabilitation Product
- Rehabilitation Services
- Rehabilitation Specialist
- Criminal Rehabilitation
- NovaCare Rehabilitation
- Occupational Rehabilitation
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Physical Rehabilitation Therapy
- Rehabilitation Center
- Rehabilitation Clinic
- Rehabilitation Counselor
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Program
- Alcohol Rehabilitation
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation
- Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Center
- Rehabilitation Equipment
- Rehabilitation Facility
- Rehabilitation Hospital
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Rehabilitation Nursing
- Prisoner Rehabilitation
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation Therapy
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services