What is co dependence?Tweet
There are various definition of co dependence. It is harmful and behavioral interactions within dysfunctional relationship. This relationship does not meet our need. It is psychological concept. Co independency is relationship between mutually needy people. This dysfunction comes in our romantic, family and human relationship. This problem is learned and absorbed during childhood. Co dependence can happen in any family where parents are trying their best, but learned unhealthy patterns of relating. It is thing to worry in for men and women in our society. Maintaining relationship is very stressful. It has habitual system of thinking, behaving and feeling toward ourselves and others that cause pain.
Symptoms of Co dependence
There are multiple ways to describe the co dependency. In this society there is everyone has to someone to feel good about themselves and always someone we can compare themselves we feel not good. This also called as external dependence. The co dependent have not perfect emotional bodies, it can easily involves with other. Such people do not like to be alone. These people are overly responsible and a dependent type of person. If you are caregiver and needy attracted means you a co dependent. You are the rock and family depends upon you is a symptoms of having co dependency.
Signs of a Co dependent Relationship
- Childhood is ground for co dependency.
- Mental illness, mistreatment, chronic illness, divorce ate stage for co dependence.
- Guilt, shame, anger, compromise your own values for rejecting others anger are warnings of the co dependency.
- It is inability for a person to develop which get needs met.
- Psychological state where people behaves against their will
- More involvement in the relationship.
- This type of people never involve with people having healthy behavior and coping skills.