Maintaining a friendship in a relationshipTweet
Friendship is a continuing source of bonding, releasing, and creating in yourself and with the other person. Friendship is bonded with emotional feelings. There must be commitment and trasformation of good things between two person for creating good friendship. Friends gives stress on disengagugement and conflict management in the relationship. Friendship is most beautiful thing in human relation. The most important thing for the relationship is self esteem. Initial phases of a relationship both persons are usually working toward the same goal of making the relationship work As time going on people become critical with each other. Love each other for maintaing your relationship. Both people must be commited for keeping alive their relationship. Your relatioship must be refreshed.Love that is based on mutual caring and trust with common goals in life. Friendship is always greater and long lasting.
Tips for maintaining friendship
- Keep friendly behaviour with everyone whom you talk.
- Gives always good compliments to your friends as you possible.
- Keep away your friend from doing wrong things.
- Share things with your friend.
- Keep your identity private when you will meet someone first time.
- Do not discuss your problem too much with your online friend.
- Listen carefully before judging them or making them wrong.
- Show appriciation for the meaning of your friends.
- Keep your friendship interesting.
- Spend a most amount of time with your good friend.
- Introduce your friends to your parrent.
- Talk about your observations with each other.
- Do not discourage you friend ever.