What makes a succesful marriageTweet
Men were supposed to be strong, silent, competent, unemotional, problem-solvers, good providers, handy around the house and protectors to discuss the business of the marriage is helpful and indicates that the marriage is a high priority in their life. The foundation of all good relationships is trust, and trust isn’t something that is automatically given. Happy couples have high standards for each other even as newlyweds. Everybody desires to marry and live peacefully ever after. Relationships in which people ‘never fight’ aren’t always as blissful as they seem. Most society’s only teach you the fact that marriage is forever.
Successful couples provide support to each other when times are though, and they have fun together when times are good. A successful relationship is typically built on communication, openness and honesty. a marriage is successful if both people are in love and are happy together. Try to receive "yes" when you will propose to someone for marriage. If you want successful marriage you have to be jstify with your spouse. Successful couple disscuss about their expection, goal, choices, living style, dreams before marriage.
Tips for making marriage successful
- Reduce stress on your marriage
- Keep alive the romantic, idealized images of falling in love, while facing the sober realities of the changes wrought by time.
- Promise to stop the affair
- Compliment and affirm your spouse.
- Do not make a small problem look big in a relationship.
- Always give respect to your partner's opinion.
- Keep in good communication for understanding each other.
- Try to be a best friend of your spouse.
- Try to schudule regular date and time together.