Marriage relationship adviceTweet
Married couples must make their relationship with one another a priority in their busy schedules. Speaking love and making love are 2 important ingredients in keeping your relationship alive and vibrant. The dinner-and-a-movie gambit is a classic, but sitting silently in a theater cuts down on the chance to get to know one another on a deeper level. There is major role of family and friends in the marriage. It is equally important for you to maintain your own sense of individuality. Love and relationships are about affection and respect and nurturing and caring and liking your partner. A happy marriage begins with your own feelings about yourself. The best things in life depend on our ability to create and maintain great relationships. A long and satisfying marriage takes time and effort. A romantic relationship happens because of the hopes and dreams a couple have for a happy life together. A close relationship is good and involves more than physical relationship. It achieved by sharing thoughts, feelings and opinions with one another.
Advice for relationship
- Listen without giving advice, taking responsibility, or trying to "fix" things.
- Do not afraid to talk anything to your partner if you have done anything wrong.
- Keep well contacts with your partner's family members.
- Leave a romantic love note for your mate to find.
- Do not argue too much wit your partner when he/she is angry.
- Find time every day to do the things you have put off for years.
- A sharp lounge is red flag for your relationship.
- Look for poems or song lyrics that you can give your spouse to communicate your loving feelings.
- Music that you and your spouse both like can set a romantic tone.
- Keep the information of each others personal likes and dislike.
- Hire a masseuse to give your partner a professional massage at home.