Relationship tips for marriageTweet
"Making Your Marriage Work," will offer some practical, research based, suggestions for enhancing your marriage. Since love-making is no longer exclusively for the purpose of procreation. There is give and take as we negotiate the steps of effective relationship. Successful couples know how to exit an argument. Believe it or not laughing at yourself also adds a new dimension in your spouse’s eyes! It is important to keep in mind that it is normal for couples to use some amount of negative communication when they have conflict. Couples compromise often and calmly work out their problems to mutual satisfaction as they arise. One of the first things to go in a marriage is politeness. Being a better spouse in a marriage can lead to healthy interactions, a more intimate and rewarding relationship. Successful marriage is creation of positive memory.
Tips for marriage
- Handle a spouse who cheats
- housing will change the contours of family life
- keep romance alive—visiting, walking together, enjoying entertainment activities with one another, taking trips together, dining out.
- When you’re on the dating scene it would be helpful to have some kind of a handbook that explains all of the dos and don’ts.
- Giving in brings you closer to your partner.
- Talk with your spouse about how the way you are living your lives helps or takes away from what's important to you both.
- Set your financial goals together, and work together to meet them.