10 hard questions for men to ask before having childrenTweet
The connection procedure frequently follows a unsurprising pattern a couple meets, dates, marries and ultimately forms a family. It seems like a normal progression, but with each new step also comes a needs to ask some very difficult questions of oneself. The decision to start a family is really one of those life changing experiences which needs some hard self examination for both husband and wife.
Here are 10 hard question for man to ask before having family.
Q1.Are you financially ready to raise a child?
This doesn't signify only the immediate medical or family expenses of really bringing a baby into the world. You have to ask yourself that, you are safe sufficient financially to raise a child from age 0 to age 18 without the risk of fall down.You have to think your current job, current opportunities for a raise in salary or promotion to a better position over time or it might be better to wait until your financial outlook is more stable.
Q2.Do I consent with my husband on discipline?
The cause of many arguments between parents is a fundamental disagreement above discipline issues. A parent might believe strongly in perfect or other physical punishment, as the other might support non physical approaches such as lectures or time outs. Parents might find out that a mixture of both philosophies work best, however you should ask yourself if you're prepared to cooperation on discipline. Look at your own concerns about discipline and discuss them with your husband before committing to fatherhood.
Q3. Try to ask your husband to keep up with the Jones?
Really more significant to you than simply living the comfortable life minus those extra luxuries. Giving a extra time to your work, you have to spend extra hours with children.
Q4. Are you faithful with are relationship?
This might noise like a cruel question to ask, but your romantic relationship must strong. You have to ask yourself before bringing a child into the equation. If you and your husband are having problem communicating or you are experiencing the feeling of being attentive, you require to work through those feelings before bringing a child into the relationship.
Q5. Are you ready to become a responsible person?
Rising up is firm on everyone, specially those who tend to avoid responsibility. Every parents must be take the responsibility of there child. Make sure that your husband as good responsible person and good dad at home.
Q6. Do you have sufficient friends and relatives to form a supportive system?
If your husband have limited friends and relatives then it is possible to give a time you and your child.
Q7. Can you truly handle the disturbances of baby?
Babies can decide to cry at any second of the day or night. Changing diapers can be a extremely untidy and difficult job. Babies must be tenable into car seats and carriers each and every time an outing is intended. You have to ask yourself if you are prepared to give up fraction of your own comfort in order to raise and protect your baby.
Q8.Are you become a good father?
Looking back on your own childhood, you might remember both good and bad qualities about your father. Are you really looking onward to teaching them the basics of life or are you hoping others will be around to take care. Please do not make any mistake try to take care your child, because you only know the right or wrong.
Q9. Are you truly gender blind?
Nearly all men would like to consider they would love a daughter as much as a son or vice-versa, but the reality many of dads like son. The son who take care in future and become a responsible person of our a family. You have to ask yourself if you can set aside your own biases towards gender and raise your child to the best of your ability.
Q10. Are you happy with our child's religious education?
Many parents discover themselves in a difficulty where religious training is concerned. They may share a common religion, or come from mixed religious backgrounds. A parents may be very religious while the other is non-religious or non-practicing. You have to very serious about religious practices with your husband before taking any decision about having a child.
Sometimes crying or laughing
are the only options left,
and laughing feels better right now.
Self Help Leaflets
Take the help of our self help leaflets or booklets.
The DG Magazine
All about living with depression
Succeed in Relationships
- Four reasons to break up with your girlfriend
- Three reasons to break up with your boyfriend
- Practical advice for marrying into a military family
- 10 ways to build a good relationship
- Ways to boost self-esteem after a break up
- What are the signs of emotional spousal abuse?
- How to forgive your cheating husband
- Why did your husband have an affair?
- Talking about commitment
- How to be a good girlfriend
- How to be a good boyfriend
- How to adjust to moving in together
- Do you need a marital separation?
- 10 bad ideas she'll hate
- Tips on breaking up
- What is emotional infidelity?
- Advice for managing a long distance relationship
- How to improve your self confidence in a relationship
- How to read body language: attraction and flirting
- Life after committing adultery
- How to read female body language
- How, and when, to date your ex-boyfriend
- Romantic gift basket ideas for her
- Dating strategies for the shy
- How to work out differences before you get married
- Making the decision to live together
- Identify and deal with a power struggle
- How to read male body language
- How to meet people in bars and clubs
- How to get invitations to parties
- Dealing with a jealous husband
- How to break up with someone kindly and honestly
- How to apologize creatively
- Should you forgive your spouse for an affair?
- How to make over your man
- How to handle emotions after a spouse's death
- How to deal with an angry ex boyfriend
- Why some people avoid touch and affection
- How to comfort someone after a miscarriage
- Designing the perfect music mix for a road trip with your boyfriend
- How to get along with your neighbors
- Getting over a broken romance
- Dealing with an insecure man
- Personal relationship tips: how to deal with an angry ex husband
- Why do spouses cheat and can cheating be prevented?
- How to look more macho or masculine
- Polyamory and polygamy
- The people you should keep up a relationship with
- How to manage anger toward a loved one
- Making it work
- How to maintain lifelong friendships
- 10 tips for a good relationship
- 5 communication problems to avoid with a spouse
- 5 communication strategies to use with a spouse
- Tips for building a good long term relationship
- Five things never to discuss on a first date
- How to encourage your spouse
- How to confront a friend
- I'm not attracted to my husband
- Improving a loving relationship
- How to get a girlfriend you'll really love
- What to do if you're being abused
- 5 reasons to stay single
- 5 places to find a mate
- 5 ways to meet new people
- 10 hard questions for men to ask before having children
- How to avoid turning other people off
- How to rebuild intimacy after a breakup
- How to confront a friend who you suspect has a drinking problem
- How to cheer up after a breakup: moving on
- Is your spouse or partner cheating?
- How to tell if your husband is cheating
- How to tell if your girlfriend is cheating
- Should you take back a cheating boyfriend?
- Should we live together?
- Infidelity and trust
- Cheating online through internet relationships
- How to keep your relationship alive
- The importance of frequent visits
- How to get your spouse or partner to open up
- 5 simple home feng shui tips for relationships
- Is he too controlling?
- How to tell if your spouse is cheating
- Dating after divorce
- Are you ready to get married?
- How much time is healthy for us to spend together?
- If your differences cause problems
- How to improve the closeness and intimacy of your relationship
- How to have an inexpensive date
- Reminding your husband of your anniversary
- Feng shui tips: encouraging love
- How to learn from a break-up
- Tips for celebrating valentine's day with the one you love
- Tips for meeting a boyfriends mother
- How to make a serious online relationship work
- How to deal with a relationship with a workaholic
- All about the psychology of eye contact and how it relates to attraction
- How to end a relationship
- When to end a relationship
- Relationships and emotional intimacy: how to get closer to someone
- Things not to tell a guy you want to marry
- How to draw out a shy person
- Is online flirting considered cheating?
- Gift ideas for your online relationship
- How to have a healthy argument
- How to rebuild trust in a broken relationship
Long Distance Relationships
- Long distance relationship advice
- Long distance relationship tips
- Making relationships work long distance
- Do long distance relationships work? | Long distance relationships, can they work?
- Keeping in touch with long-distance friends
- Advice on nurturing long term friendships
- How to Choose the Best Romantic Partner?