How to manage anger toward a loved oneTweet
Each and every person reacts differently when they angry on someone. Anger means you are in trouble, upset with a family member or you have any problem which cannot be shared with others. But if you like someone and your partner get angry immediately then how to manage. If you not able to control your partner then how to control his/her angry.
- Unrestrained anger destroys your relationships.
- Unrestrained anger is dangerous to your health.
- Anger can lead to unhelpful consequences.
Some people are immediately get angry because they cannot give a chance to think that the are right or wrong. Why the people get angry because of negative though or may be your are unhappy with your relationship with your partner.
How To Manage Your Anger Toward a Loved One?
- Change the Subject: Whenever your partner get angry on you then try to change the subject of the conversation. Try to move on to another topic of discussion means you are trying to divert his or her concentration from a particular topic.
- Learn to relax: Try to relax whenever your partner get angry on you because if you are also a become a part of angry then it not possible to handle your angry partner.
- Exercise: In yoga there are a few exercise to control anger. Teach some important exercise to your partner which will help to control angry.
- Listen to soothing music: If you really know your partner like or dislike and if he/she like to listen a music then gift him/her a soothing music cassette.
- Pray: In yoga there is dhyan sadhana which is a pray of god. Tell your partner to believed in god and this dhyan sadhana will definitely help him/her to control angry.
- Forgive and Forget: If your partner is continuous hurt by family relationship or someone then it is your job to give understanding and give a right advice.
- Stay away from angry people: If your partner is angry by someone then tell him/her to stay away from angry people.
- Develop Sympathy: Try to avoid violence between you and your partner. Try to develop sympathy between you and your partner. Understand each other and resolved immediately any subject.
- Show you are listening: If your partner is ready to discuss him/her personal matter then try to listen him/her and find out solution on it.
- Share Your Feelings and Fears: Your partner is too angry then share your feeling and tell him/her.
Sometimes crying or laughing
are the only options left,
and laughing feels better right now.
Self Help Leaflets
Take the help of our self help leaflets or booklets.
The DG Magazine
All about living with depression
Succeed in Relationships
- Four reasons to break up with your girlfriend
- Three reasons to break up with your boyfriend
- Practical advice for marrying into a military family
- 10 ways to build a good relationship
- Ways to boost self-esteem after a break up
- What are the signs of emotional spousal abuse?
- How to forgive your cheating husband
- Why did your husband have an affair?
- Talking about commitment
- How to be a good girlfriend
- How to be a good boyfriend
- How to adjust to moving in together
- Do you need a marital separation?
- 10 bad ideas she'll hate
- Tips on breaking up
- What is emotional infidelity?
- Advice for managing a long distance relationship
- How to improve your self confidence in a relationship
- How to read body language: attraction and flirting
- Life after committing adultery
- How to read female body language
- How, and when, to date your ex-boyfriend
- Romantic gift basket ideas for her
- Dating strategies for the shy
- How to work out differences before you get married
- Making the decision to live together
- Identify and deal with a power struggle
- How to read male body language
- How to meet people in bars and clubs
- How to get invitations to parties
- Dealing with a jealous husband
- How to break up with someone kindly and honestly
- How to apologize creatively
- Should you forgive your spouse for an affair?
- How to make over your man
- How to handle emotions after a spouse's death
- How to deal with an angry ex boyfriend
- Why some people avoid touch and affection
- How to comfort someone after a miscarriage
- Designing the perfect music mix for a road trip with your boyfriend
- How to get along with your neighbors
- Getting over a broken romance
- Dealing with an insecure man
- Personal relationship tips: how to deal with an angry ex husband
- Why do spouses cheat and can cheating be prevented?
- How to look more macho or masculine
- Polyamory and polygamy
- The people you should keep up a relationship with
- How to manage anger toward a loved one
- Making it work
- How to maintain lifelong friendships
- 10 tips for a good relationship
- 5 communication problems to avoid with a spouse
- 5 communication strategies to use with a spouse
- Tips for building a good long term relationship
- Five things never to discuss on a first date
- How to encourage your spouse
- How to confront a friend
- I'm not attracted to my husband
- Improving a loving relationship
- How to get a girlfriend you'll really love
- What to do if you're being abused
- 5 reasons to stay single
- 5 places to find a mate
- 5 ways to meet new people
- 10 hard questions for men to ask before having children
- How to avoid turning other people off
- How to rebuild intimacy after a breakup
- How to confront a friend who you suspect has a drinking problem
- How to cheer up after a breakup: moving on
- Is your spouse or partner cheating?
- How to tell if your husband is cheating
- How to tell if your girlfriend is cheating
- Should you take back a cheating boyfriend?
- Should we live together?
- Infidelity and trust
- Cheating online through internet relationships
- How to keep your relationship alive
- The importance of frequent visits
- How to get your spouse or partner to open up
- 5 simple home feng shui tips for relationships
- Is he too controlling?
- How to tell if your spouse is cheating
- Dating after divorce
- Are you ready to get married?
- How much time is healthy for us to spend together?
- If your differences cause problems
- How to improve the closeness and intimacy of your relationship
- How to have an inexpensive date
- Reminding your husband of your anniversary
- Feng shui tips: encouraging love
- How to learn from a break-up
- Tips for celebrating valentine's day with the one you love
- Tips for meeting a boyfriends mother
- How to make a serious online relationship work
- How to deal with a relationship with a workaholic
- All about the psychology of eye contact and how it relates to attraction
- How to end a relationship
- When to end a relationship
- Relationships and emotional intimacy: how to get closer to someone
- Things not to tell a guy you want to marry
- How to draw out a shy person
- Is online flirting considered cheating?
- Gift ideas for your online relationship
- How to have a healthy argument
- How to rebuild trust in a broken relationship
Long Distance Relationships
- Long distance relationship advice
- Long distance relationship tips
- Making relationships work long distance
- Do long distance relationships work? | Long distance relationships, can they work?
- Keeping in touch with long-distance friends
- Advice on nurturing long term friendships
- How to Choose the Best Romantic Partner?