How to manage anger toward a loved oneTweet
Each and every person reacts differently when they angry on someone. Anger means you are in trouble, upset with a family member or you have any problem which cannot be shared with others. But if you like someone and your partner get angry immediately then how to manage. If you not able to control your partner then how to control his/her angry.
- Unrestrained anger destroys your relationships.
- Unrestrained anger is dangerous to your health.
- Anger can lead to unhelpful consequences.
Some people are immediately get angry because they cannot give a chance to think that the are right or wrong. Why the people get angry because of negative though or may be your are unhappy with your relationship with your partner.
How To Manage Your Anger Toward a Loved One?
- Change the Subject: Whenever your partner get angry on you then try to change the subject of the conversation. Try to move on to another topic of discussion means you are trying to divert his or her concentration from a particular topic.
- Learn to relax: Try to relax whenever your partner get angry on you because if you are also a become a part of angry then it not possible to handle your angry partner.
- Exercise: In yoga there are a few exercise to control anger. Teach some important exercise to your partner which will help to control angry.
- Listen to soothing music: If you really know your partner like or dislike and if he/she like to listen a music then gift him/her a soothing music cassette.
- Pray: In yoga there is dhyan sadhana which is a pray of god. Tell your partner to believed in god and this dhyan sadhana will definitely help him/her to control angry.
- Forgive and Forget: If your partner is continuous hurt by family relationship or someone then it is your job to give understanding and give a right advice.
- Stay away from angry people: If your partner is angry by someone then tell him/her to stay away from angry people.
- Develop Sympathy: Try to avoid violence between you and your partner. Try to develop sympathy between you and your partner. Understand each other and resolved immediately any subject.
- Show you are listening: If your partner is ready to discuss him/her personal matter then try to listen him/her and find out solution on it.
- Share Your Feelings and Fears: Your partner is too angry then share your feeling and tell him/her.