Designing the perfect music mix for a road trip with your boyfriendTweet
Perfect music is the harmonious combination of sounds, melodies and rhythms which gives the heart and mind a soothing relaxing atmosphere. Music is in itself a feeling which can nourish your brain and develop the senses to be sensual towards love. Then when we are going somewhere with the person you love most, the importance of music is increased many folds. the music we choose when we go hanging out with the boyfriend can make up or break the relationships. First, music is essential for any kind of driving, even if it is just to get you down the street to the nearest gas station to fill up.
Very few people understand importance of preparing a music CD or a mixture of the favourite songs when going out for long drive. Though it may sound dramatic, music provides a soundtrack to your life and taking a road trip is no different. In fact music is that much more important because it can set the theme of the entire trip itself, as well as serve other logical purposes like keeping you alert and awake on your drive.
Tips while selecting music
- A musical piece has to start from somewhere, develop into something, and then end in some way that leaves you with the impression that the piece has actually finished, rather than leaving you thinking that for some reason the performers suddenly died.
- A healthy amount of repetition, alteration, and re-use of items is a necessary ingredient to achieve a harmonic structure in music. So repeat some of the pieces of music.
- Rhythm must be varied. A musical piece that clings to the same, uniform, unchanged rhythm for several minutes, and then ends without further elaboration, is bad music, period.
- Check whether there is a feeling of "musicality" about it? That is, does the piece invoke a desire for body movement that corresponds to the gestures in sound? Ask this question to you before starting preparations.
- Is there a good balance between familiarity and variety, appropriate for the length of the piece? Clearly, very extended pieces will need to introduce more variety than very short ones.
- One of the worst mistakes people make when creating music mixes is the obvious lack of organization in the songs. Organize them into a logical entity based on the theme you select.
- Make sure you mind the order the songs go in. You don’t want all of the slower, more laid-back songs playing all in the beginning and then the harder and louder songs all playing at the end.
- Every one appreciates the thoughts and efforts you have laid while preparing the music and this effort is worth it when you are out in the nice weather with the love of your life.