How to deal with an insecure manTweet
Ladies, have you still wondered why your man sometimes just draws a distance from you and lock himself up expressively. He does not want to spend time with you, is easily unfocused and when you ask Honey are you alright Is something bothering you he simply says “No, everything is fine.”
- There are men who have a hard time making a fresh start because they are so busy with a woman's past. These are men who would not date a divorced woman, because they don't know how to contract with her past. While most of such men tend to be insecure, they frequently create the woman feel bad over her past in the expect that they will be able to somehow make her like them more than any of her lover in the past. Totally wrong way to deal with the issue.
- But the problem we are facing is insecure man, he also does not know how to treat a woman. When a man makes the love of his life feel like crap, but he does not love her. He possibly does not know what love is. As there is nothing wrong about having a few relations or having children from a relationship, he just has no right to build you feel unhappy about your choices. Even if you dedicated the biggest crime in the world, your partner does not have a right to make you feel bad about it.
How to deal with an insecure man?
Here are 6 tips to help ladies react when your man shuts himself up.
- Nothing is wrong with you or your relationship: Men frequently move toward problems in a logical manner. When faced with a problem, we like to face it up front, talk about it and resolve it. Some ladies might misunderstand men’s withdrawal as a sign of problem because that’s how ladies act when they are angry with someone, you draw yourself away. When you angry with your wife, she knows it all the time. She cannot hold a problem, be calm about it and simply withdraw. She like to face the issue and address it as soon as suitable. This helps you to view men’s withdrawals more impartially, knowing that it has nothing to do with you.
- Men need to recharge: Give your husband to think over an issue, to have personal space, to recharge emotionally and mentally.
- He will be back when he’s ready: Once we feel recharged, we can continue to be give the attention that ladies desire. We are also prepared to talk. Nowadays, if your wife knows that if something is bothering you, and you are not ready to talk, she will give you the time to consider over it. She knows that as soon as you have sorted my thoughts out, you will also be ready to talk to her about it.
- Don’t ask him to talk: When men need to withdraw, we are not ready to talk. Whenever you are in recharge mode and someone tries to engage you in a conversation, you have stop recharging as you have to focus on the conversation. This is in fact detrimental to my recovery as you are simply not ready to talk.
- Give him time: We need you to give us time to recharge and recover. You might wonder how long is required to recharge. It really varies depending on the situation. It can last from hours to sometimes weeks.
- Welcome your man back: Before your wife and I understood the need for men to recharge, you frequently felt bad about your own withdrawals. At times like this, your wife has always been very supportive and made me feel welcomed by showering you with love and understanding. This helped me to recharge fully without worries. You grew to appreciate her understanding and it helps you to love her more.
If you want your man to love you more, the best way is to welcome him back with love and understanding. It’s a very charming move and it will help your man to open up even more. Who knows, he will start telling you about the reasons for his withdrawal.
How to make sure that you do not run into an insecure man again?
- Insecure men tend to ask too many questions, check you more than the expected anxiety for a loved one and frequently reside more on the past than their relationship with you.
- An insecure man will not respect your choice and will try to convey that his choice is better than yours.
- A man with insecurities looks at everything with suspicion, trusts no one, and is often imagining conspiracies where there are none.
Sometimes crying or laughing
are the only options left,
and laughing feels better right now.
Self Help Leaflets
Take the help of our self help leaflets or booklets.
The DG Magazine
All about living with depression
Succeed in Relationships
- Four reasons to break up with your girlfriend
- Three reasons to break up with your boyfriend
- Practical advice for marrying into a military family
- 10 ways to build a good relationship
- Ways to boost self-esteem after a break up
- What are the signs of emotional spousal abuse?
- How to forgive your cheating husband
- Why did your husband have an affair?
- Talking about commitment
- How to be a good girlfriend
- How to be a good boyfriend
- How to adjust to moving in together
- Do you need a marital separation?
- 10 bad ideas she'll hate
- Tips on breaking up
- What is emotional infidelity?
- Advice for managing a long distance relationship
- How to improve your self confidence in a relationship
- How to read body language: attraction and flirting
- Life after committing adultery
- How to read female body language
- How, and when, to date your ex-boyfriend
- Romantic gift basket ideas for her
- Dating strategies for the shy
- How to work out differences before you get married
- Making the decision to live together
- Identify and deal with a power struggle
- How to read male body language
- How to meet people in bars and clubs
- How to get invitations to parties
- Dealing with a jealous husband
- How to break up with someone kindly and honestly
- How to apologize creatively
- Should you forgive your spouse for an affair?
- How to make over your man
- How to handle emotions after a spouse's death
- How to deal with an angry ex boyfriend
- Why some people avoid touch and affection
- How to comfort someone after a miscarriage
- Designing the perfect music mix for a road trip with your boyfriend
- How to get along with your neighbors
- Getting over a broken romance
- Dealing with an insecure man
- Personal relationship tips: how to deal with an angry ex husband
- Why do spouses cheat and can cheating be prevented?
- How to look more macho or masculine
- Polyamory and polygamy
- The people you should keep up a relationship with
- How to manage anger toward a loved one
- Making it work
- How to maintain lifelong friendships
- 10 tips for a good relationship
- 5 communication problems to avoid with a spouse
- 5 communication strategies to use with a spouse
- Tips for building a good long term relationship
- Five things never to discuss on a first date
- How to encourage your spouse
- How to confront a friend
- I'm not attracted to my husband
- Improving a loving relationship
- How to get a girlfriend you'll really love
- What to do if you're being abused
- 5 reasons to stay single
- 5 places to find a mate
- 5 ways to meet new people
- 10 hard questions for men to ask before having children
- How to avoid turning other people off
- How to rebuild intimacy after a breakup
- How to confront a friend who you suspect has a drinking problem
- How to cheer up after a breakup: moving on
- Is your spouse or partner cheating?
- How to tell if your husband is cheating
- How to tell if your girlfriend is cheating
- Should you take back a cheating boyfriend?
- Should we live together?
- Infidelity and trust
- Cheating online through internet relationships
- How to keep your relationship alive
- The importance of frequent visits
- How to get your spouse or partner to open up
- 5 simple home feng shui tips for relationships
- Is he too controlling?
- How to tell if your spouse is cheating
- Dating after divorce
- Are you ready to get married?
- How much time is healthy for us to spend together?
- If your differences cause problems
- How to improve the closeness and intimacy of your relationship
- How to have an inexpensive date
- Reminding your husband of your anniversary
- Feng shui tips: encouraging love
- How to learn from a break-up
- Tips for celebrating valentine's day with the one you love
- Tips for meeting a boyfriends mother
- How to make a serious online relationship work
- How to deal with a relationship with a workaholic
- All about the psychology of eye contact and how it relates to attraction
- How to end a relationship
- When to end a relationship
- Relationships and emotional intimacy: how to get closer to someone
- Things not to tell a guy you want to marry
- How to draw out a shy person
- Is online flirting considered cheating?
- Gift ideas for your online relationship
- How to have a healthy argument
- How to rebuild trust in a broken relationship
Long Distance Relationships
- Long distance relationship advice
- Long distance relationship tips
- Making relationships work long distance
- Do long distance relationships work? | Long distance relationships, can they work?
- Keeping in touch with long-distance friends
- Advice on nurturing long term friendships
- How to Choose the Best Romantic Partner?