How to deal with an insecure manTweet
Ladies, have you still wondered why your man sometimes just draws a distance from you and lock himself up expressively. He does not want to spend time with you, is easily unfocused and when you ask Honey are you alright Is something bothering you he simply says “No, everything is fine.”
- There are men who have a hard time making a fresh start because they are so busy with a woman's past. These are men who would not date a divorced woman, because they don't know how to contract with her past. While most of such men tend to be insecure, they frequently create the woman feel bad over her past in the expect that they will be able to somehow make her like them more than any of her lover in the past. Totally wrong way to deal with the issue.
- But the problem we are facing is insecure man, he also does not know how to treat a woman. When a man makes the love of his life feel like crap, but he does not love her. He possibly does not know what love is. As there is nothing wrong about having a few relations or having children from a relationship, he just has no right to build you feel unhappy about your choices. Even if you dedicated the biggest crime in the world, your partner does not have a right to make you feel bad about it.
How to deal with an insecure man?
Here are 6 tips to help ladies react when your man shuts himself up.
- Nothing is wrong with you or your relationship: Men frequently move toward problems in a logical manner. When faced with a problem, we like to face it up front, talk about it and resolve it. Some ladies might misunderstand men’s withdrawal as a sign of problem because that’s how ladies act when they are angry with someone, you draw yourself away. When you angry with your wife, she knows it all the time. She cannot hold a problem, be calm about it and simply withdraw. She like to face the issue and address it as soon as suitable. This helps you to view men’s withdrawals more impartially, knowing that it has nothing to do with you.
- Men need to recharge: Give your husband to think over an issue, to have personal space, to recharge emotionally and mentally.
- He will be back when he’s ready: Once we feel recharged, we can continue to be give the attention that ladies desire. We are also prepared to talk. Nowadays, if your wife knows that if something is bothering you, and you are not ready to talk, she will give you the time to consider over it. She knows that as soon as you have sorted my thoughts out, you will also be ready to talk to her about it.
- Don’t ask him to talk: When men need to withdraw, we are not ready to talk. Whenever you are in recharge mode and someone tries to engage you in a conversation, you have stop recharging as you have to focus on the conversation. This is in fact detrimental to my recovery as you are simply not ready to talk.
- Give him time: We need you to give us time to recharge and recover. You might wonder how long is required to recharge. It really varies depending on the situation. It can last from hours to sometimes weeks.
- Welcome your man back: Before your wife and I understood the need for men to recharge, you frequently felt bad about your own withdrawals. At times like this, your wife has always been very supportive and made me feel welcomed by showering you with love and understanding. This helped me to recharge fully without worries. You grew to appreciate her understanding and it helps you to love her more.
If you want your man to love you more, the best way is to welcome him back with love and understanding. It’s a very charming move and it will help your man to open up even more. Who knows, he will start telling you about the reasons for his withdrawal.
How to make sure that you do not run into an insecure man again?
- Insecure men tend to ask too many questions, check you more than the expected anxiety for a loved one and frequently reside more on the past than their relationship with you.
- An insecure man will not respect your choice and will try to convey that his choice is better than yours.
- A man with insecurities looks at everything with suspicion, trusts no one, and is often imagining conspiracies where there are none.