Advice on nurturing long term friendshipsTweet
Nurturing long term friendships is not an easy task. Friendships means strong relation created between you and your friend. Whenever you need someone then you believe that friends are always there. In your busy schedule it is not possible to contact your best friends. For every person want to maintain there friendships.
Nurturing long term friendships communication and lots of efforts are required. To maintain a friendships there are so many ways such as cards, emails, short messages, gifts, get-together, telephones. Try to enhance your friendships by send lot of greetings, some forwarded message from one friend to another.
- Yow can maintain long term friendships by regular contact will also help in long term friendship.
- Friendships which is permanent for lifetime is extremely valuable in this fast running world and also it is very important.
- For every persons required a someone who give their shoulders for us when we are in need of support.
- Communication is a best way to keep friendships stay alive.
What are the Advice on Nurturing Long Term Friendships?
- Frequent Communication: Communication is best key to keep in touch with your friend. If you are really busy in your job or work then it is a nice idea to phone your close friends and ask general question about.
- Understand Your Friend: It is an important to understand your friend, if your friend are facing any problem then your work is understand him or her. Try to find out solution, listen to him or her and be with him or her until your friend does not come out of frustration. Show him or her that you are able to understand there problem.
- Help to Achieve Goals: Try to help your friend to achieve goals. If your friend want any kind of help in him or her objective them give a right advice if you know. Advice about how to any objective and guide him/her to achieve the goals. If you know about the aims and goals of a person then find a way to help him/her. Definitely you can win his friendship easily.
- Share Your Personal Matter: If you have close relationship which your friend then share your personal matter because it will help you to get a proper advice from your friend. Sharing any personal matter with your friend you feel relax.
- Teach Good Things:- If you are a true friend then give a right decision, right advice if he or she is wrong.
- Cards and Gifts: If you are really busy then send a beautiful friends card or you can send a gifts to your friend. This is a best idea to keep in touch with your friend.
- Find Common Interests: Common interests create a connection between two persons. Try to find out a few common interests between you and your friend. If you have knowledge about common interests sometimes you have to talk to a person on different topics.
Construct your friends feel proud of you and your friendship. Try to communicate frequently with your friends, send them ecards, gifts, personal letter for different reasons. Create your friendship stronger. Friendship is a gift from god. Good friends are rare and one must take care of friendships very carefully.
Sometimes crying or laughing
are the only options left,
and laughing feels better right now.
Self Help Leaflets
Take the help of our self help leaflets or booklets.
The DG Magazine
All about living with depression
Succeed in Relationships
- Four reasons to break up with your girlfriend
- Three reasons to break up with your boyfriend
- Practical advice for marrying into a military family
- 10 ways to build a good relationship
- Ways to boost self-esteem after a break up
- What are the signs of emotional spousal abuse?
- How to forgive your cheating husband
- Why did your husband have an affair?
- Talking about commitment
- How to be a good girlfriend
- How to be a good boyfriend
- How to adjust to moving in together
- Do you need a marital separation?
- 10 bad ideas she'll hate
- Tips on breaking up
- What is emotional infidelity?
- Advice for managing a long distance relationship
- How to improve your self confidence in a relationship
- How to read body language: attraction and flirting
- Life after committing adultery
- How to read female body language
- How, and when, to date your ex-boyfriend
- Romantic gift basket ideas for her
- Dating strategies for the shy
- How to work out differences before you get married
- Making the decision to live together
- Identify and deal with a power struggle
- How to read male body language
- How to meet people in bars and clubs
- How to get invitations to parties
- Dealing with a jealous husband
- How to break up with someone kindly and honestly
- How to apologize creatively
- Should you forgive your spouse for an affair?
- How to make over your man
- How to handle emotions after a spouse's death
- How to deal with an angry ex boyfriend
- Why some people avoid touch and affection
- How to comfort someone after a miscarriage
- Designing the perfect music mix for a road trip with your boyfriend
- How to get along with your neighbors
- Getting over a broken romance
- Dealing with an insecure man
- Personal relationship tips: how to deal with an angry ex husband
- Why do spouses cheat and can cheating be prevented?
- How to look more macho or masculine
- Polyamory and polygamy
- The people you should keep up a relationship with
- How to manage anger toward a loved one
- Making it work
- How to maintain lifelong friendships
- 10 tips for a good relationship
- 5 communication problems to avoid with a spouse
- 5 communication strategies to use with a spouse
- Tips for building a good long term relationship
- Five things never to discuss on a first date
- How to encourage your spouse
- How to confront a friend
- I'm not attracted to my husband
- Improving a loving relationship
- How to get a girlfriend you'll really love
- What to do if you're being abused
- 5 reasons to stay single
- 5 places to find a mate
- 5 ways to meet new people
- 10 hard questions for men to ask before having children
- How to avoid turning other people off
- How to rebuild intimacy after a breakup
- How to confront a friend who you suspect has a drinking problem
- How to cheer up after a breakup: moving on
- Is your spouse or partner cheating?
- How to tell if your husband is cheating
- How to tell if your girlfriend is cheating
- Should you take back a cheating boyfriend?
- Should we live together?
- Infidelity and trust
- Cheating online through internet relationships
- How to keep your relationship alive
- The importance of frequent visits
- How to get your spouse or partner to open up
- 5 simple home feng shui tips for relationships
- Is he too controlling?
- How to tell if your spouse is cheating
- Dating after divorce
- Are you ready to get married?
- How much time is healthy for us to spend together?
- If your differences cause problems
- How to improve the closeness and intimacy of your relationship
- How to have an inexpensive date
- Reminding your husband of your anniversary
- Feng shui tips: encouraging love
- How to learn from a break-up
- Tips for celebrating valentine's day with the one you love
- Tips for meeting a boyfriends mother
- How to make a serious online relationship work
- How to deal with a relationship with a workaholic
- All about the psychology of eye contact and how it relates to attraction
- How to end a relationship
- When to end a relationship
- Relationships and emotional intimacy: how to get closer to someone
- Things not to tell a guy you want to marry
- How to draw out a shy person
- Is online flirting considered cheating?
- Gift ideas for your online relationship
- How to have a healthy argument
- How to rebuild trust in a broken relationship
Long Distance Relationships
- Long distance relationship advice
- Long distance relationship tips
- Making relationships work long distance
- Do long distance relationships work? | Long distance relationships, can they work?
- Keeping in touch with long-distance friends
- Advice on nurturing long term friendships
- How to Choose the Best Romantic Partner?