5 simple home feng shui tips for relationshipsTweet
Feng shui is an earliest oriental term which means the method of wind and water. Feng shui is related with energy signifies the flow of energy and how it improve your life. Feng shui is connected with disciplines, include the study of energy flows. Feng shui is really a beneficial for you life.
How feng shui works?
- To utilize feng shui, you have to learn that how to identify the flow of energy. There are different qualities of energy but all energy is good.
- There are two different type of energy called as sha and chi, sha energy such as powerful river where chi energy is such as babbling stream.
- Feng shui required a proper space means weakness in your space. The next step is add energy into your space there are so many things to do such as adding a plant or burning a candle. The main and important thing is to create a energy because this energy help you in achieve goals and dreams.
5 simple home feng shui tips for relationships
- Red color: In feng shui the red color is the energy of encouragement, hot, passionate, rich and celebratory. Red color denote for luck and happiness. Maximum used of red color specially in your bedroom or living room.
- Photos: Add the beautiful images or photos of your family member in your living room.
- Keep the television out of the bedroom: Never keep a television in the bedroom because it create a negative energy flow and night television will kill your romance.
- Clean and close: keep your bathroom clean and close the doors of your bathroom otherwise there should be chance of negative energy flow.
- Use fish and dragon symbol: Fish and dragon denote for love and success. The people who are looking for good luck, happiness and richness because the fish and dragon is beneficial for them.