Improving a loving relationshipTweet
Feng shui is the art of mind, symbols, colors and objects we can alter our surroundings and draw nice excellence people and relationships into our life. The term feng shui is the art of making a home atmosphere that maintain the life you wish to live. Actually the feng shui is making a flat flow of positive energy through your breathing space.
Tips for improving a loving relationship.
- The first thing you must do is eliminate confusion out of your romance part. That means you must eliminate nonsense, dirty ashtrays, dead plants and nothing should be stored under the bed.
- Dust and mustiness on the fans, walls, light fixtures and ceilings should be cleaned away.
- Improve your space with romance colors, such as shades of pinks, reds and whites..You can also use maroon, grayish tones of pinks and whites to attain the same results. You can also used browns, beiges, lavenders, yellows and deeper shades of those are suitable.
- The best way using flowers in bedroom an excellent way to attract romance into your life, please use fresh flowers. Silk flowers are an okay choice, provided they are free of dust.
- To encourage your romance area, thing to include in your relationship altar can include a heart shaped pink crystal quartz, a pair of candles, mandarin ducks.
- To encourage love use two candles, two nightstands, two lights on top, two potted plants, two pillows, two chairs etc. The chinese sign for love is mandarin ducks. They indicate love, romance, reliability, affection, and loyalty in love.
- Your bed should be located in the strong position of the room. The door or entry to the room should be easily seen from the bed and the head of the bed should be next to a wall or next to a corner.
- It is nice to hang pink heart shaped crystals and wind chimes in a sunny window to attract good love energy.
- Remove the pictures of child and your children and other relatives photos. This space should be be kept for couples and should only display pictures of the two of you.
- Use dim lights will give the room a warm, inviting feeling.