What are the signs of emotional spousal abuse?Tweet
The domestic abuse is also called as spousal abuse. This spousal abuse appears when one person in close relationship tries to dominate and control the other person. The emotional abuse can be both verbal and nonverbal. This spousal abuse use horror, guiltiness, disgrace, and pressure to wear you down and gain complete power over you.
The women are more commonly persecuted. There is a strong potential for physical violence. The emotional abuse is characterize by verbal laughter and putdowns that degrade and patterns of neglect. Spouse abuse inflates the ego and provides a false sense of control. They ignore logic and prefer amateur theatrics in order to remain the center of attention.
A spouse may have a feeling that something is wrong. The emotional abuse is based on power and control.The emotional and physical forms of abuse are diametrically opposed to the concept of sacrifice. If you are in an abusive relationship create a safe plan of action to help keep your family happy.
The symptoms of emotional spousal abuse are being frequently humiliated, criticized, mental illness, substance abuse and undermined, to have your partner running up debts and leaving you to pay them off and to feel afraid of your partner.
Signs of emotional spousal abuse
There are several types of the emotional spousal abuse and they are ignoring, terrorizing, rejecting, exploiting, isolating, corrupting.
- Terrorizing - This consists of constantly making the victim feel inadequate and incompetent. The victim believes that partner is exactly how the abuser sees her.
- Apparent lack of supervision: wandering alone, home alone, left in a car
- The problems, physical complaints, crying hopelessly or very little.
- Isolating - To increase your dependence on him, an abusive partner will cut you off from the outside world.
- Ignoring - This is a devious, covert way of violating your self-respect.
- Rejecting - The refusing to recognize a person's presence, value and communicating to a person.
- Corrupting - This encouraging violence in sporting activities.