Women are not attracted to her husbandTweet
If you are not attraction to your husband, the first thing that you have to do is to recognize the cause for your feelings. You promised to love him, you promised to respect him. Attraction is a humorous thing and it is difficult to manage. It’s approximately like trying to love cabbage, still though you are shocked to gagging at the extremely thought of it. With a bit of luck you were attracted to your husband at some point in time or else why would you have married him.
If you really married a man that you were not at all attracted to, then you are going to have a yet harder time trying to alter your feeling towards him. Attraction is a two fold up thought. There is physical attraction and there is emotional attraction. perfectly in a marriage, both surfaces of attraction are satisfied. Unluckily, many married people are overwhelmed with fault and unhappiness, because they are not attracted to their husband.
Why men are losing interest in women?
The first step in trying to fix the problem is identifying the cause that you are not attracted to your husband.
- Be honest with yourself: You might want to reject your real feelings because you feel that they make you sound cruel or disloyal. If you are no longer attracted to your husband because his appearance is not appealing to you. Perhaps he has gained a considerable quantity of weight and he used to be extremely toned and fit. Might be he has lost his hair and he used to have a beautiful, thick head of hair that you loved running your fingers through. Perhaps even disease or illness has caused your husband’s looks to deteriorate and your attraction to him to fall.
- Fear and criticism: It is extremely likely that you are actually experiencing a fear of mortality and aging and that fear is coming out as criticism in your husband’s appearance. You might be employing a protection device because you are frightened that your husband is going to die or get sick. You might want to talk to a therapist, on your own, so that you can work through your issues and learn to become attracted to your husband as he grows older and changes
- Your husband cheated on you: If your husband cheated on you, and you have decided to try to stay together and work through it, you might find that you are just not attracted to him anymore. Don’t power yourself to become attracted to an important person who does not value you anymore. You can surely give marriage therapy a try, but if you aren’t able to get past his dishonesty, that’s okay and you will be okay.
- It is also probable that the cause you are not attracted to your husband is easily that you are bored. May be the two of you live a very dull life and you are longing for some passion and impulsiveness.
- Make a bold move to shake things up. Buy a sexy dressing gown and shock your husband by having nothing but that on when he gets home from work. Put on some of your favorite slow songs and have a romantic dinner and dancing date right in your living room. Be romantic and tell your husband how you feel. It is likely that he has been experiencing similar frustrations and he will welcome the change and the enthusiasm that you have decided to reintroduce to your marriage
Sometimes crying or laughing
are the only options left,
and laughing feels better right now.
Self Help Leaflets
Take the help of our self help leaflets or booklets.
The DG Magazine
All about living with depression
Succeed in Relationships
- Four reasons to break up with your girlfriend
- Three reasons to break up with your boyfriend
- Practical advice for marrying into a military family
- 10 ways to build a good relationship
- Ways to boost self-esteem after a break up
- What are the signs of emotional spousal abuse?
- How to forgive your cheating husband
- Why did your husband have an affair?
- Talking about commitment
- How to be a good girlfriend
- How to be a good boyfriend
- How to adjust to moving in together
- Do you need a marital separation?
- 10 bad ideas she'll hate
- Tips on breaking up
- What is emotional infidelity?
- Advice for managing a long distance relationship
- How to improve your self confidence in a relationship
- How to read body language: attraction and flirting
- Life after committing adultery
- How to read female body language
- How, and when, to date your ex-boyfriend
- Romantic gift basket ideas for her
- Dating strategies for the shy
- How to work out differences before you get married
- Making the decision to live together
- Identify and deal with a power struggle
- How to read male body language
- How to meet people in bars and clubs
- How to get invitations to parties
- Dealing with a jealous husband
- How to break up with someone kindly and honestly
- How to apologize creatively
- Should you forgive your spouse for an affair?
- How to make over your man
- How to handle emotions after a spouse's death
- How to deal with an angry ex boyfriend
- Why some people avoid touch and affection
- How to comfort someone after a miscarriage
- Designing the perfect music mix for a road trip with your boyfriend
- How to get along with your neighbors
- Getting over a broken romance
- Dealing with an insecure man
- Personal relationship tips: how to deal with an angry ex husband
- Why do spouses cheat and can cheating be prevented?
- How to look more macho or masculine
- Polyamory and polygamy
- The people you should keep up a relationship with
- How to manage anger toward a loved one
- Making it work
- How to maintain lifelong friendships
- 10 tips for a good relationship
- 5 communication problems to avoid with a spouse
- 5 communication strategies to use with a spouse
- Tips for building a good long term relationship
- Five things never to discuss on a first date
- How to encourage your spouse
- How to confront a friend
- I'm not attracted to my husband
- Improving a loving relationship
- How to get a girlfriend you'll really love
- What to do if you're being abused
- 5 reasons to stay single
- 5 places to find a mate
- 5 ways to meet new people
- 10 hard questions for men to ask before having children
- How to avoid turning other people off
- How to rebuild intimacy after a breakup
- How to confront a friend who you suspect has a drinking problem
- How to cheer up after a breakup: moving on
- Is your spouse or partner cheating?
- How to tell if your husband is cheating
- How to tell if your girlfriend is cheating
- Should you take back a cheating boyfriend?
- Should we live together?
- Infidelity and trust
- Cheating online through internet relationships
- How to keep your relationship alive
- The importance of frequent visits
- How to get your spouse or partner to open up
- 5 simple home feng shui tips for relationships
- Is he too controlling?
- How to tell if your spouse is cheating
- Dating after divorce
- Are you ready to get married?
- How much time is healthy for us to spend together?
- If your differences cause problems
- How to improve the closeness and intimacy of your relationship
- How to have an inexpensive date
- Reminding your husband of your anniversary
- Feng shui tips: encouraging love
- How to learn from a break-up
- Tips for celebrating valentine's day with the one you love
- Tips for meeting a boyfriends mother
- How to make a serious online relationship work
- How to deal with a relationship with a workaholic
- All about the psychology of eye contact and how it relates to attraction
- How to end a relationship
- When to end a relationship
- Relationships and emotional intimacy: how to get closer to someone
- Things not to tell a guy you want to marry
- How to draw out a shy person
- Is online flirting considered cheating?
- Gift ideas for your online relationship
- How to have a healthy argument
- How to rebuild trust in a broken relationship
Long Distance Relationships
- Long distance relationship advice
- Long distance relationship tips
- Making relationships work long distance
- Do long distance relationships work? | Long distance relationships, can they work?
- Keeping in touch with long-distance friends
- Advice on nurturing long term friendships
- How to Choose the Best Romantic Partner?