How to maintain lifelong friendships?Tweet
Maintaining lifelong friendship or relationship is not an easy mission for that we have to takes few effort and energy. Making a friend is not an easy task but maintaining lifelong friendships is really a difficult task for you because after the collage days your are really get busy in to your profession mean in your job, family member, your daily and busy schedule make it not possible you to keep in touch with your friends.
Finding a new friend is so difficult for you but keep in touch with your old friend is as important for you. Maintaining your true friendship requires effort.
Maintaining strong friendship definitely takes a lot of effort. If you do not have any close friends then you try to remember your old friendship. Making a new friends it takes lot of time for you to get to know each other.
When you are trying to understand another person means you are taking an interest in that persons like thoughts and feelings. Mean you are trying to entered him/his life of another person. In this case, it would seem that you live not only yourself but also for your friends.
How to maintain lifelong friendships?
Well your friendship is the most satisfying, happiest and maybe still gainful scheme that you always undertake in your lifetime. Everyone needs friends. Friends help you in many ways.
- If you want to maintain your friendships like lifelong for that you have to take some efforts to keep in touch with your friend.
- Truly take care about your friend and your friendships. Some people never take care about there friendship. Care in the sense cheerful or happy and solve him or her problem. So please take care about your friends relationship.
- If you think that your friends is more important then family member, then no problem make your decision or decided that whom you want to keep for life.
- Your good quality make your friendship strong like understanding him or her, giving a right advice, taking a care but also look those friends who really respect your inner qualities.
- For maintain lifelong friendships you also require to remember him or her birthday, weeding date, anniversaries date, office joining date and other thinks which is most important.
- Try to call your friend once a month and show him or her that you really want to keep friendships as lifelong.
- Give some gifts to your friend and finding a proper time for your friends should never be a problem.
- Try to avoid non judgmental behavior and take an interest and give a proper advise or suggestion means what is a best for your friend. Non judgmental create a misunderstanding in your relationship.
- Try to avoid continuous finding fault in your friend. If you think that your friend must want to improve in some ways then tell him or her politely. Finding a continuous fault create irritation.
- Try to engages with your friends like fun activities, sports activity, an occasional movie. Your friendships can give you lot of time to understand each other.
- Friendship is forever, so always take care, be there for your friendships, be prepared to listen to him or her.
Sometimes crying or laughing
are the only options left,
and laughing feels better right now.
Self Help Leaflets
Take the help of our self help leaflets or booklets.
The DG Magazine
All about living with depression
Succeed in Relationships
- Four reasons to break up with your girlfriend
- Three reasons to break up with your boyfriend
- Practical advice for marrying into a military family
- 10 ways to build a good relationship
- Ways to boost self-esteem after a break up
- What are the signs of emotional spousal abuse?
- How to forgive your cheating husband
- Why did your husband have an affair?
- Talking about commitment
- How to be a good girlfriend
- How to be a good boyfriend
- How to adjust to moving in together
- Do you need a marital separation?
- 10 bad ideas she'll hate
- Tips on breaking up
- What is emotional infidelity?
- Advice for managing a long distance relationship
- How to improve your self confidence in a relationship
- How to read body language: attraction and flirting
- Life after committing adultery
- How to read female body language
- How, and when, to date your ex-boyfriend
- Romantic gift basket ideas for her
- Dating strategies for the shy
- How to work out differences before you get married
- Making the decision to live together
- Identify and deal with a power struggle
- How to read male body language
- How to meet people in bars and clubs
- How to get invitations to parties
- Dealing with a jealous husband
- How to break up with someone kindly and honestly
- How to apologize creatively
- Should you forgive your spouse for an affair?
- How to make over your man
- How to handle emotions after a spouse's death
- How to deal with an angry ex boyfriend
- Why some people avoid touch and affection
- How to comfort someone after a miscarriage
- Designing the perfect music mix for a road trip with your boyfriend
- How to get along with your neighbors
- Getting over a broken romance
- Dealing with an insecure man
- Personal relationship tips: how to deal with an angry ex husband
- Why do spouses cheat and can cheating be prevented?
- How to look more macho or masculine
- Polyamory and polygamy
- The people you should keep up a relationship with
- How to manage anger toward a loved one
- Making it work
- How to maintain lifelong friendships
- 10 tips for a good relationship
- 5 communication problems to avoid with a spouse
- 5 communication strategies to use with a spouse
- Tips for building a good long term relationship
- Five things never to discuss on a first date
- How to encourage your spouse
- How to confront a friend
- I'm not attracted to my husband
- Improving a loving relationship
- How to get a girlfriend you'll really love
- What to do if you're being abused
- 5 reasons to stay single
- 5 places to find a mate
- 5 ways to meet new people
- 10 hard questions for men to ask before having children
- How to avoid turning other people off
- How to rebuild intimacy after a breakup
- How to confront a friend who you suspect has a drinking problem
- How to cheer up after a breakup: moving on
- Is your spouse or partner cheating?
- How to tell if your husband is cheating
- How to tell if your girlfriend is cheating
- Should you take back a cheating boyfriend?
- Should we live together?
- Infidelity and trust
- Cheating online through internet relationships
- How to keep your relationship alive
- The importance of frequent visits
- How to get your spouse or partner to open up
- 5 simple home feng shui tips for relationships
- Is he too controlling?
- How to tell if your spouse is cheating
- Dating after divorce
- Are you ready to get married?
- How much time is healthy for us to spend together?
- If your differences cause problems
- How to improve the closeness and intimacy of your relationship
- How to have an inexpensive date
- Reminding your husband of your anniversary
- Feng shui tips: encouraging love
- How to learn from a break-up
- Tips for celebrating valentine's day with the one you love
- Tips for meeting a boyfriends mother
- How to make a serious online relationship work
- How to deal with a relationship with a workaholic
- All about the psychology of eye contact and how it relates to attraction
- How to end a relationship
- When to end a relationship
- Relationships and emotional intimacy: how to get closer to someone
- Things not to tell a guy you want to marry
- How to draw out a shy person
- Is online flirting considered cheating?
- Gift ideas for your online relationship
- How to have a healthy argument
- How to rebuild trust in a broken relationship
Long Distance Relationships
- Long distance relationship advice
- Long distance relationship tips
- Making relationships work long distance
- Do long distance relationships work? | Long distance relationships, can they work?
- Keeping in touch with long-distance friends
- Advice on nurturing long term friendships
- How to Choose the Best Romantic Partner?