How to be a good girlfriend?Tweet
Being a good girlfriend is a excellent art. Anybody can get a boyfriend and keeping one is the difficult section. It assists to know what men want and how to give it to them without compromising your honesty. A good girlfriend is not haughty, she’s not jealous, and she knows that it’s the little things that make the biggest differences.
Suggestion on how to be a good girlfriend
1: Be real honest: Whereas self honest to you are helper, it is equally vital that you be honest to yourself and yes, in a grown-up relationship, honesty is the most excellent policy, as long as you are important other too is honest to himself and we all know it is pretty difficult to expect from anyone.
2: Have a optimistic attitude: If all you say about him is a censure or an attack, he will not look onward to seeing you remember people don't want you to be honest with their inadequacy's. It is a improved plan in mature relationships. Be unprompted, but be careful in your impulsiveness.Be happy.
3: Communicate regularly: Do not talk his ear off, he doesn't need your opinion, if he did he would read a book or something he respects. However, make positive that if you have any difficulty that will have an effect on your mood, he is made aware of the reasons for your problems. so that you do not come into view to just be a indecisive and bad-tempered creature. But if you have big problems, keep it to yourself, because then it may look like you are talking his ear off.
4: Build your desires, needs, and opinions: Still when they might disagreement with his. If they do, build certain that you should desist from talking too a great deal concerning them. You decision and needs definitely help you.
5: Be reliable: Such as being truthful first, then being diplomatic next. Such as having the desire to converse issues first, then shutting the torture up. If you want to be reliable, make sure it's well-matched with his/her desires. If you are reliably annoying, they won't have none of that.
6: Be patient: Please don't mechanically think he did not hear you when you said something. May be he was worried with not listening to you. Don't jump to end and don't be bitchy about being ignored all the time. Remember, they may be trying to be reliable with their egocentricism.
7: Take an interest in his interests: Take an interest in his disinterests too. He may be disinterested in what you like, so at smallest amount try to understand why he is not interested respect it like the relationship saving, selfless person you are.
Sometimes crying or laughing
are the only options left,
and laughing feels better right now.
Self Help Leaflets
Take the help of our self help leaflets or booklets.
The DG Magazine
All about living with depression
Succeed in Relationships
- Four reasons to break up with your girlfriend
- Three reasons to break up with your boyfriend
- Practical advice for marrying into a military family
- 10 ways to build a good relationship
- Ways to boost self-esteem after a break up
- What are the signs of emotional spousal abuse?
- How to forgive your cheating husband
- Why did your husband have an affair?
- Talking about commitment
- How to be a good girlfriend
- How to be a good boyfriend
- How to adjust to moving in together
- Do you need a marital separation?
- 10 bad ideas she'll hate
- Tips on breaking up
- What is emotional infidelity?
- Advice for managing a long distance relationship
- How to improve your self confidence in a relationship
- How to read body language: attraction and flirting
- Life after committing adultery
- How to read female body language
- How, and when, to date your ex-boyfriend
- Romantic gift basket ideas for her
- Dating strategies for the shy
- How to work out differences before you get married
- Making the decision to live together
- Identify and deal with a power struggle
- How to read male body language
- How to meet people in bars and clubs
- How to get invitations to parties
- Dealing with a jealous husband
- How to break up with someone kindly and honestly
- How to apologize creatively
- Should you forgive your spouse for an affair?
- How to make over your man
- How to handle emotions after a spouse's death
- How to deal with an angry ex boyfriend
- Why some people avoid touch and affection
- How to comfort someone after a miscarriage
- Designing the perfect music mix for a road trip with your boyfriend
- How to get along with your neighbors
- Getting over a broken romance
- Dealing with an insecure man
- Personal relationship tips: how to deal with an angry ex husband
- Why do spouses cheat and can cheating be prevented?
- How to look more macho or masculine
- Polyamory and polygamy
- The people you should keep up a relationship with
- How to manage anger toward a loved one
- Making it work
- How to maintain lifelong friendships
- 10 tips for a good relationship
- 5 communication problems to avoid with a spouse
- 5 communication strategies to use with a spouse
- Tips for building a good long term relationship
- Five things never to discuss on a first date
- How to encourage your spouse
- How to confront a friend
- I'm not attracted to my husband
- Improving a loving relationship
- How to get a girlfriend you'll really love
- What to do if you're being abused
- 5 reasons to stay single
- 5 places to find a mate
- 5 ways to meet new people
- 10 hard questions for men to ask before having children
- How to avoid turning other people off
- How to rebuild intimacy after a breakup
- How to confront a friend who you suspect has a drinking problem
- How to cheer up after a breakup: moving on
- Is your spouse or partner cheating?
- How to tell if your husband is cheating
- How to tell if your girlfriend is cheating
- Should you take back a cheating boyfriend?
- Should we live together?
- Infidelity and trust
- Cheating online through internet relationships
- How to keep your relationship alive
- The importance of frequent visits
- How to get your spouse or partner to open up
- 5 simple home feng shui tips for relationships
- Is he too controlling?
- How to tell if your spouse is cheating
- Dating after divorce
- Are you ready to get married?
- How much time is healthy for us to spend together?
- If your differences cause problems
- How to improve the closeness and intimacy of your relationship
- How to have an inexpensive date
- Reminding your husband of your anniversary
- Feng shui tips: encouraging love
- How to learn from a break-up
- Tips for celebrating valentine's day with the one you love
- Tips for meeting a boyfriends mother
- How to make a serious online relationship work
- How to deal with a relationship with a workaholic
- All about the psychology of eye contact and how it relates to attraction
- How to end a relationship
- When to end a relationship
- Relationships and emotional intimacy: how to get closer to someone
- Things not to tell a guy you want to marry
- How to draw out a shy person
- Is online flirting considered cheating?
- Gift ideas for your online relationship
- How to have a healthy argument
- How to rebuild trust in a broken relationship
Long Distance Relationships
- Long distance relationship advice
- Long distance relationship tips
- Making relationships work long distance
- Do long distance relationships work? | Long distance relationships, can they work?
- Keeping in touch with long-distance friends
- Advice on nurturing long term friendships
- How to Choose the Best Romantic Partner?