Tips for celebrating valentine's day with the one you loveTweet
Celebrating Valentine's Day if you're an Adult
There are different ways in which you can innovate and create your own idea for valentines day celebration. There are some laid tips and steps which can make your life simpler. Follow the tips below and bingo you got the cupid in your arms.
- Do something both of you have never tried doing together before. IT may be mountain climbing, malling, going to a historical trip, visiting relatives.
- Do something you've never done to him or her yet, especially those you've always sworn never to do. For ladies, he might be into sports, and you're not.
- Cooking him a nice dinner at your place
- Offering to bring dinner to him at his place
Celebrating Valentine's Day on the Web
Eat like there's no tomorrow! It's usual that in Valentine's Day, we go to classy restaurants and have something like dates. The formal event, the dressing up, and all those. But this can be different when we can just be ourselves and relax. We can go to a cheaper place and then eat as much as we want, without getting conscious of our partner, without getting conscious of the amount of food that we eat. Just still being ourselves.
Top tips for an Eco Friendly Valentine's Day
- Setting up a double date with friends (so you can get their feedback on your new beau later)
- Asking him to set up a double date with some of his friends (you can learn a lot about a guy by spending time with his friends)
- A couple’s massage
Great Ideas for Celebrating Valentine's Day
- Something fun and silly like playing Laser Tag or going to the video arcade to compete in video games
- Something crazy that you’ve never done before but the two of you have always wanted to do, like bungee jumping or hang gliding
- Take a hot air balloon ride
- Pop the question - there’s no better surprise for Valentine’s Day than receiving an engagement ring.
Tips to celebrating Valentines' Day
- Send flowers, but try adding a note or a poem. For greater impact, find a way to secretly add flowers to the vase every day, and include a secret note each time.
- Make a DVD slide show of pictures of your lover and you together and add pictures of places you have vacationed. Set it to romantic music and watch it together.
- Go dancing down by the riverfront, lake, or ocean with a small radio and dance until the sun goes down.
Celebrate Valentines Day | gift ideas | tips
- For indulgence with a conscience give organic or fair trade chocolates to your loved one.
- If you are splashing out on jewelery how about something fair trade, recycled or vintage?
- Give organic, or hemp lingerie for your lover instead of pesticide-sprayed cotton or non biodegradable polyester.
- A night of shared loves, of your favorite music and food.
- A loving reminder of just how strong the connection is between you two.