How to confront a friend who you suspect has a drinking problem
A friend make to decided that to confront a friend about a drinking problem is very hard. Before talking with the drinking problem it is decide that what you want talk with friend and things are don't say. You may divert that a friend has a drinking problem. The drinking may causes some diseases so it is not safety for the healthy life.
The alcohol is definitely the problem before you confront your friend. The drinking problem is created by the a hidden disease, suffered in silence by countless families and wreaking havoc on the partners and children. The drinking problem can leave to feel guilty and can cause physical and psychological health problems.
There are various camps are available for to get free from the drinking problem. These camps contains the consists of fun and educational programs geared toward raising the awareness of dangerous drinking habits. Alcohol slows down brain activity. After this camp the friend get the very confident and comfortable.
Tips for to avoid drinking problem
- To sit down with your friend in a private setting and express your concern.
- Tell to your friend that drinking is not necessary to have a good time.
- To find out what is going on in your friend's life.
- Do not blame your friend of having a problem spend more time telling your friend that you want the best for him.
- To struggle the custom and promote alcohol awareness.
- To sit down with your friend the day after an incident.
- To state your concerns in a positive, caring way and encourage your friend to be assessed by a addicted professional.
- Neglects personal care and proper dress.
- To seek out support and effectively dealing with the addicted person.
- Spends time almost exclusively with other heavy drinkers.
Do you like this Story?