Single most important skill for your success and happinessTweet
Everyone in this life wants to be happy and successful. The definition of being happy has been tried by many, but the meaning of happiness changes with person, surroundings, company, etc. Out of all the possible ways because of which the people feel happy, there are very few things which can be said to be universal reason of happiness and success. What is then the single most common reason for people becoming happy and enjoy life? What is that single most important thing which if done brings happiness for sure?
There are many problems in life like divorce to homelessness, obesity to poverty, stress to unhappiness, etc. A lot has been said and written about hw to cure these issues and overcome them in life to be happy. Are we missing some important aspect in the whole sequence of events? Is it related to being very basic to life or to say very basic to humans - being social? We are ignoring the importance of social life, of friendship, of courtship. Aristotle has once said: "In poverty and other misfortunes of life, true friends are a sure refuge. They keep the young out of mischief; they comfort and aid the old in their weakness". It is so true and it is so befitting.
We all are aware why we need friends and we all value true friendship, difficult times, being the biggest reason we remember our friends. Nonexistence of friendships between relations is the most compelling factor of people leaving each other, showing conflicts and signs of discomfort. They start to feel outcast or unloved when there is no bond of friendship in a relation. Our personality affects how we think, feel and act.
Happiness is highly contagious
According to a research, if you immediately know someone who is happy increases your chances of being happy by almost 15-20%. A friend’s happy cousin can increases your Chances of being happy 9.8%.
Why Being Social is Important?
Social life by nature has been the nature of humans. We are social beings and in this world, relations play very important role in our happiness. A very good and effective social relation is the most important thing to the research subjects when they were asked about the happiness factor in different circumstances in life. All types of people whether introvert or extrovert, gain good amount of happiness and wellbeing by socializing.
Few other candidate Factors for Happiness
- Taking Personal responsibility in things makes people happy
- By improving self, people feel happy
- Live life on own principles contributes to happiness
- Stop the comparisons has obvious reasons of accepting the things how they are rather than fighting to change them.
- Exercise and Meditation
Sometimes crying or laughing
are the only options left,
and laughing feels better right now.
Self Help Leaflets
Take the help of our self help leaflets or booklets.
The DG Magazine
All about living with depression
- Truth about Men and Sex
- Things not to say on Valentine's Day
- Top 10 Gift Ideas for the Depressed
- Role of resilience in mental and emotional health
- Mental health and emotional health
- School Depression
- Situational Depression
- Resistant Depression
- Untreated Depression
- Depression Boosts Risks for Heart Failure Patients
- Chocolate may improve mood?
- Phone Therapy for depression and other disease
- Ketamine and bipolar disorder
- Facebook and teen depression
- Depression increase Kidney Failure
- depression raises Arthritis Pain
- Tai Chi and depression
- Internet, Computers, and Mental Health
- Ritualistic behavior
- Depression myths and facts
- Men and Post Natal Depression
- Anxiety Introduction
- Handle Bereavement
- Everyday life Psychopathology
- Anger Management in Adults
- Lifestyle Advice for Depression
- Tips to control anger
- Laughter and Depression
- Depression affect on thinking
- Alleviating Depression and Anxiety
- General Anxiety vs Anxiety Disorders
- Myths and Facts of Anxiety
- Food for reducing insomnia
- Manage test anxiety
- Therapies for Sleeping Disorders
- Skill for Success and Happiness
- Marriage Stages
- Forget past to Move On
- People Pleaser Facts
- 7 Ways To Cope With Holiday Loneliness
- Christmas and Mental Health
- 7 Ways to Deal With Difficult Family Members this Christmas
- Why New Year Rolutions Fail?
- Mental Health Awareness Calendar
- 5 Tips for Spreading Mental Health Awareness
- Depression And Anxiety in Entrepreneurs
- Definition of Happiness
- Nine Ways to Get Emotionally Stronger