Things not to say on Valentine's DayTweet
A lot has been said about Love and its impact on our lives. Few of the divine words from the realms of past are as follows:
Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away. If one were to give all the wealth of his house for love, it would be utterly scorned.
Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs.
There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
Do you feel Valentine’s Day is The Day of Love? Is it something which is nothing but being spontaneous? Is Valentine's Day normally bound to be doomed? Take this statement, Love comes and goes, you cannot on your own make out, what is the overwhelming limit of passion for your partner and what is the limit for overcoming the disliking behavior? The mere blow up of this day has cranked up expectations of lovers from both worlds to unhealthily high artificial/ mannered demeanor.
Still, we are in the world of love and hatred at the same time, and if we talk about hatred at each of the given occasions (we react to all the racial abuses, attacks, etc.) why not just try to take some positive vibes from this and decide what not to do on Valentine’s Day instead of stating what needs to be done.
Here is my list of top pick items which are nowadays becoming a no-no in the big city circles and small city galleries.
Summary of points
|S.No.||What is not good for Valentine’s Day
|1||Gifting ideas – do not be extravagant
|2||Neglecting your family and friends for your beloved
|3||Postponing the celebrations
|4||Lonely on Valentine’s Day
|5||Forget the importance of Good things in life||Check|
Explanation of what is above
1. Gifting ideas
Forget that sexy lingerie, those red, pink mushy flowers, fancy restaurants, diamonds, etc. All of these are more reasons to keep away rather than bring among yourself and your partner. There are times when it is always best to plan, save and share, rather than overspending the hard earned money you have. Save the big dollars for the other big days like birthdays and anniversaries.
2. Do not neglect your family and/or friends.
Another big no for the Valentine’s Day celebration is about the thing we do with our lovely friends and family when we believe it is a day of sweetheart or your own man. Remember, Valentine’s Day si the day of love and it is to be shown to all who are there in our lives, whether family, friends, etc. A father can take her daughter out or vice versa on this day. You can take your best pal for a scoop of your favorite caramel flavored ice cream.
3. Do not postpone the celebration
This is something which is favorite of busy people especially men. Buddy, this is not fair. All the things in this world are running because of you, but you should do something because of which you are running isn’t it. Do not postpone the things and let them linger in the minds of your beloved always.
4. Try not to be alone on Valentine’s Day
Being lonely is one of the last thing which will come to your mind, when you have Valentine’s Day at the helm. The thought is simple, gather your friends, go out for dinner, go for a movie, enjoy over a bottle of champagne, go for a bowling night, enjoy with the barbeque on the roof top, etc. etc. The list of things is endless, but remember, they all cannot be done alone. So socialize and meet the ones who you love or those who love you.
5. Factor in the importance of good things in life
Some people are the like of cribbers. No matter how well they are or how bad they are, they always nag and crib. Dude, no one in this world likes this behavior. Even you will not like it when you stand in front of mirror and crib about all the good and bad things in life. Chill and relax, show the love for yourself as well. Admire all what is good in life instead of cloaking them and showing only what is bad.
Just remember what you like about one another and concentrate on it. Remember Valentine's Day is no big deal. Love is for 365 days a year, not just for one. And if the love is authentic, then you should above all, be authentic. That's the real meaning of romance, not a candlelit dinner with champagne – or even, for that matter, a quarter pounder with cheese for two.
Sometimes crying or laughing
are the only options left,
and laughing feels better right now.
Self Help Leaflets
Take the help of our self help leaflets or booklets.
The DG Magazine
All about living with depression
- Truth about Men and Sex
- Things not to say on Valentine's Day
- Top 10 Gift Ideas for the Depressed
- Role of resilience in mental and emotional health
- Mental health and emotional health
- School Depression
- Situational Depression
- Resistant Depression
- Untreated Depression
- Depression Boosts Risks for Heart Failure Patients
- Chocolate may improve mood?
- Phone Therapy for depression and other disease
- Ketamine and bipolar disorder
- Facebook and teen depression
- Depression increase Kidney Failure
- depression raises Arthritis Pain
- Tai Chi and depression
- Internet, Computers, and Mental Health
- Ritualistic behavior
- Depression myths and facts
- Men and Post Natal Depression
- Anxiety Introduction
- Handle Bereavement
- Everyday life Psychopathology
- Anger Management in Adults
- Lifestyle Advice for Depression
- Tips to control anger
- Laughter and Depression
- Depression affect on thinking
- Alleviating Depression and Anxiety
- General Anxiety vs Anxiety Disorders
- Myths and Facts of Anxiety
- Food for reducing insomnia
- Manage test anxiety
- Therapies for Sleeping Disorders
- Skill for Success and Happiness
- Marriage Stages
- Forget past to Move On
- People Pleaser Facts
- 7 Ways To Cope With Holiday Loneliness
- Christmas and Mental Health
- 7 Ways to Deal With Difficult Family Members this Christmas
- Why New Year Rolutions Fail?
- Mental Health Awareness Calendar
- 5 Tips for Spreading Mental Health Awareness
- Depression And Anxiety in Entrepreneurs
- Definition of Happiness
- Nine Ways to Get Emotionally Stronger